What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Charas Thread

jump117

Veteran
fresh only!

fresh only!

I see no much difference between a bud on a live plant and a bud being cutted hours back.

Fresh bud is sticky that makes senseless a sifting in maroc style immediately after cutting.

It takes about two month for trichome glands to become tough enough for good sifting.

This method is not a classic charas but is "home-made charas" that also works good on fresh buds same as "quick amber" in my sig but as against in non-chemical pure natural way.

After a bud is dry a glands become less sticky and plant matter dusts while breaking.

jump

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
MeThinks you might give Bubbleman a run for his money as far as hash purity with that first run!

Post that up in the 'inspirational hash thread' if you have the time and see what people think :Joint:

That looks soooo good! I might have to try a little myself

jump117

Veteran
natural resin color

natural resin color

That first run surprized me with yellow color while glands seemed to be colorless. That is what natural resin color is.

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
cool cool my question is once the resin is on the glass do you smear it or what I'm kinda lost on that part .

jump117

Veteran
First run was mostly consisted of resin smeared by buds crash to the glass, it looks like insects vs car wind shield, and a little whole trix,
I collected all together by razor blade into a chunk and rolled, some whole trix were crushed while rolling for sure.

Second run was more of whole trix and little smeared, I collected a pile and it was not as sticky as in first run more "dry" and I had to press it to a glass by a finger to jam it to collect a chunk, trix were crushed again.

imo resulting mass consists of smeared glands resin filled with whole trichomes or inside out.

bubblebert

Looks awesome man, I bet a nice rip of that would lay you out. Oh how I miss charas! Only once have I found decent Indian hash in the states. Now can you make enough to pack a chillum? :)

T

Tr33

I wouldn't be puffing any of that stuff.

Bug wings and hair in it all, examine the pic in the center, then go back and look at the pics closely, its way to dirty for me.

picture.php

Cool ideas for sure, but not for me...the idea of smoking bug wings and seeing them in the hash just makes me wanna puke...

This makes me wonder how much bug crap we ingest on a daily basis

This makes me wonder how much bug crap we ingest on a daily basis

Hmmm... I would venture to state that we consume way more insects than one would imagine in many ways.

Was that photo from an indoor grow?

I examine my indoor ladies regularly with a loupe and I have never seen any evidence of insects unless they are infested with an insect (rare for me).

Out of doors, one would expect some insects trapped in the resin glands of the plant as imaged.

That looks like a fungus gnats' wing :mad:

and seems to me the trichomes did their job stop bugs from getting to its seed or harm the plant.... thats the pourpose of trichomes for a plant anyways.....bug wings are natrual im sure he would pick em out....some people let california get to their heads......i hate cocky cali people

jump117

Veteran
.. and even a little wing. ..
Bug wings and hair in it all, .., its way to dirty for me.
Was that photo from an indoor grow? .. That looks like a fungus gnats' wing

It was a play experiment on home-made charas from home-grown buds.
Never thought that this wing will disaзpoint when found it through the microscope.
I didn't notice gnats in my grow, never before and after until now.

Now try to imagine what can be found in real natural Charas.. its the horror :mad:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Must spread around reputation before.....................

Good job as usual Jump!

catcherintheye

so nice jump,how do you agitate that tho? its so big.. i have problems shaking out my bong when cleaning let alone something that big!

I dont know what "cocky cali people" have to do with a fungus gnats wing. Its a harmless insect. The shit you find in a mcdonalds hamburger would put shame to that tiny wing.

Id rather smoke that stuff than hash rubbed off a naked dudes body.

also do you think the same effect could be achieved by smacking fresh buds on a piece of glass. Say a nice fresh cola, or donky dick that can be budslapped on a sheet of glass?

jump117

Veteran
so nice jump,how do you agitate that tho? its so big..

also do you think the same effect could be achieved by smacking fresh buds on a piece of glass. Say a nice fresh cola, or donky dick that can be budslapped on a sheet of glass?
Sure it wasn't comfortable work to shake that construction of two sheets of glass.
It was an impromptu I made from what I had at the moment.
The main idea is the flat glass catcher where smacking fresh buds leaves their virgin resin on.

catcherintheye

(fresh buds leaves their virgin resin on) haha thats the talk of a man who truly loves his hash

:tongue:
Sure it wasn't comfortable work to shake that construction of two sheets of glass.
It was an impromptu I made from what I had at the moment.
The main idea is the flat glass catcher where smacking fresh buds leaves their virgin resin on.

sweet, im trying this. lol i can get glass at the fishstore across the street. Im gona fladonk that glass with some donky dicks.