What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How do gardeners date safely?

phenoi3arbidoll

TROPIC: That's how I met my bf. I was finally in a place where I was legitimately happy being single. Met my bf randomly at a party like 2 days after I found my peace. The best things definitely come to you once you stop looking.

S

SexInTheCity

you've got to ask yourself what would yummybud do in this situation?

tee hee hee e trickle trickle

emilyC

have to take risks to find love, growing and any relationships, friends, or boyfriends, is always an issue. but here things are a bit more relaxed... even still, anything can happen.

GreenMind

Good question! Its very difficult! and once you do finally find someone and trust them enough to share, hope you don't break up! break-ups can't happen during grows or too soon after!

Depending on your grow schedule, relationships might need to wait;) haha
kinda depressing, but it s part of the deal with these plants. Especially, if you're in a location where cultivation laws can land you in the Pokey! Thought the Heartbreak Hotel sucked? You don't want to try the Federal Pokey;)

GM:wave:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I am in the same boat and also have refused to even try and find that 'special someone' for the last 4-5 yrs and I'm starting to get a little lonely too.

yah I think if I moved to a med state then Ill have better luck at it.
my deal is I wanna date a girl that knows just as much about growing as me.

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
I use to grow in a greenhouse off my bedroom window at my Mom's house the only way in was through my locked bedroom door then the window.
I had a girl in college we where real good friends she didn't smoke but knew I did. I was working to take our relationship to the next level.
Well I had her over for Thanksgiving dinner. In the course of the day I wanted to show this girl that I was a hip happening guy with my King size water bed and antique furniture.
Being that it was the middle of harvest season my GH was full of big beautiful buds. So she came in my room and this is what happened :jawdrop: she said "damn these are all BUDS"
It might take some time but there is someone special for everyone. Good Luck

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Patients brudda..know who you are first etc . Yep this livin under a rock sucks butt. The getting legal does help. It helps with my perspective of me. (aaahhh ladies please stop reading as what I am about to suggest is just wrong) BUD get LAID!!! Sorry just sayin it helps ;)-
good luck. sounds like ur on the right path,just keep up the struggle!

Yzma

Hmm seems like we have enough chics on here that we may should look in to figuring out a way to do some match making. The prospect of having a gf that grew is more then i can even wrap my head around. How many single girls are on here i wonder? I mean ive seen the threads on other sites (maybe here too) that are titles FL growers or Michigan growers. Id be willing to divulge my area and state and trust i wasnt talking to a cop if someone had more then 25 or so posts. I dont know... just thinking out loud.

I know I haven't quite managed the prerequisite 25 or so posts, but we single girls are on here.. we do exist, and yeah, some of us do actually grow. It's just as hard for us trying to find dates as it is for you guys! I haven't dated in years.. I am perfectly fine on my own, don't need anyone, but I gotta admit.. how amazing would it be to have a partner or even a friend you can really share that passion for this hobby with and *gasp* even be as excited about it as you are? Just damn..

Yzma

hhhhmmm lost my temper, gf threw me out, mom tore down my microgro all i got was a bag of roots. Havent even got my grow equipment back.

This sounds like the perfect recipe for a country song... Did your dog die, by any chance?

A

AWoll

This sounds like the perfect recipe for a country song... Did your dog die, by any chance?

ha like team america! What would you do if your mom tore up your garden... Gardens cost a buck o five!:violin:

I have found dating another grower, egos get way too in the way sometimes. And if he's just a smoker, he doesn't appreciate how much hard work goes into growing. It's a fine balance of respect, trust and appreciation. I'm in a med state, so it's kinda different, but then it's kinda not.