What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Resin Round-Up (aka The Hashish Picture Thread)

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
There is a fine for less than an oz. No they don't almost encourage growing either. Police here just as everywhere else pride themselves on being better than you. From the DA all the way down the slop chain to the patrol private, they would rather put you out of business than mess with the crack dealers on MLK Blvd. But most folks here keep to themselves and don't care what you do as long as it doesn't interfere with them. Not a bad place to live. Lots to do and you can stay pretty much under the radar tho. Hard to keep up with everyone moving here, they figure we have 8 people move here per hour 24/7/365. Housing has shot through the roof in the last 2 years, expense wise. Cost of living is a little higher because everything has to be shipped in.All in all, a good carbon filter and tight lips will make your stay here enjoyable.lol
Come on out and enjoy Vegas.

G

yah, the HT article defiently tried to make it sound way nice, as if the Mayor was pushing for legalized dope and prostitution and shit; but like you said, the odd hour's kept by lots of Vegas'ite's (if you'd call 'em that :D) and a good scrubber would leave the baron feeling secure... either way, he needs to start growing first, save $ second, then move third. heh.

here's some nice bud and hashish made from it.

if ya'll think a new thread should be started showing bud + hash made from it, say so, it will be done, if not, they shall reside in this thread...

a close up:

and some blue:

:dueling:

G

Ahh, Baron, you answers to my question bring a smile to my face :D

I liked that Haze hash, really cool look, and the hexane too :joint:

G

sorry, haven't been on-line much lately...

bram, solely bud's! ;) the baron doesn't grow yet, so no trim to use, but soon, dammit, soon...

thanks, nate! they all vaped great.

muchos gracias, strain searcher. there had been a rant about "white hash" on OG recently so the baron decided to show how white hash can get. unfortunately, cannabis resin isn't a white/opaque substance, so you'll never have white/crystal clear resin, from traditional extraction method's, anyway, but you can get that off-white amber for sure. :woohoo:

here's the latest, from some lightly ground SSH x NH and Blueberry.

S

strain_searcher

Its not white but not dark either wasabi

Its not white but not dark either wasabi

G

thanks, man, HMK can confirm the fact that TOB's pic's usta suck! ;) but the expensive digi-cam and macro lens is well worth it. :D

G

Baron and HillBillie those pics are making me drool, I need to make hash again so bad! I am thinking of buying a stand for making oil like the one Rez linked that time :joint:

G

hillbillie and Flower Pot, please do!> that's the hope here, to get pages and pages of hash pic's! and description's, of course, and some dialogue n btween. :D who cares how you made it, long as you made it and it's good!

hillbillie, in all honesty, i've been stalkin' you for the longest. :yoinks: on OG and such, mind you. Great picture's, as always, way better than the baron's - and like bubble man said, from bag's?!>~ great job, man, his bubble was never that bright, only his udder. however, whenever the triple perc is available, the 8th bag will be ordered, and somehow, great bubble will be made... somehow...

nate, this latest bho is made with a chief-made rig, like rez's but a lil' diff. but they're defiently fantastic - the baron spent ~$890 so far building a variety of Stainless Steel bho rig's, and although he loves his, he has to admit that if he was starting from point (a) he'd buy a few of the chief's big rig's and be done.

but his other 1's are great, don't let them hear him talking bad about 'em - they'll run away... !

that'd be a :badday: 4 sure!

Flower Pot, dat hash looks awesome, bro. :lurk:
the oil is also goo'ey'licious... mmm...

but with this huge hunk it's going to be either keep smashing through and makin' more or forget to make until totally out... we'll see...

:bat:

peace>

G

thanks for the kind words baron....I have some oil pics but I have posted them on other threads....keep up the good work....