What's new

Seeds are getting intercepted

Miquiztli

Well, after waiting over 1 month for my beans to arrive, I finally got the package with green Fed tape on it!!! What does this mean now? Am I on the govt list for ordering fucking seeds? Fuck this sucks!!!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
it generally means someone else will be growing your seeds lol.... generally nothing happens but be carefull anyhow.....

RoadRash

Well, after waiting over 1 month for my beans to arrive, I finally got the package with green Fed tape on it!!! What does this mean now? Am I on the govt list for ordering fucking seeds? Fuck this sucks!!!

It means you join an Elite Club.

I got a very similar letter around Valentine's Day.

2 schools of thought -

1. they just make a list of names of the packages where seeds have been seized, and it just sits on a computer at Border Whoever / US gov.

2. they share that list of names. and I don't mean, sharing it with Santa Claus.

In general, I have the impression that onesy-twosy interceptions of seeds do not result in much, penalty-wise.

But Safety is still Golden :peacock:

greenpinky

Who puts there real name on it?..lol.. sadly they probably smash them and toss em..imagine all the lost genetics.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
its barely a crime. if you are in a med state the only people interested in pursuing would be feds. they wont, its not really a crime the feds pursue, they dont handle attempted possesion of less than a gram of pot seeds. its not even close to being a federally interesting crime. so that leaves tipping off local law enforcement wont spend a dime if you are in a med state because they already lost money taking the time to call in to see if you have a permit. even if its not a med state,the feds arent wasting time tipping off local sherrifs that someone maybe tried to order seeds but there is no real proof. its not even really a punishable crime, pot seeds. if you could even get a judge to sign a warrant it would get thrown out by any lawyer worth their salt. it went in a bin to be forgttten with all the other pot seed confiscations that have never resulted in any bust that any one can find on the web. just reorder alot of companies will resend for free if you take a pic of the green tape and email it to them. itll arrive. you just got unlucky on the roulette table no harm nop foul.

Curious...did your seeds get seized in Chicago? Seems that where most seizures are occurring. I think they have a BOLO list going. If your seeds get seized, they add that address to a list and any subsequent shipments to that address will be pulled and examined. Maybe you could make a friend on the east coast that will send them on to you domestically. NYC ISC seems to be the easiest to get through.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
A couple years ago my seeds got intercepted by customs in L.A. of all places in spite of the Colorado address. I got the package with the green customs tape and the bad boy letter inside. Nothing has happened to me so far.

stig

Ordered from the "tude November 13th, several days later got the green tape, no letter...the non-contraband item made it! I informed them, they reshipped, got the goods (plus the freebies) a few...and just rec'd another order today (took 9 days, again from the 'tude)....so over the years one shippment intercepted out of 10...

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
i doubt you even make it on a bolo list as many have continued to reorder even after green tape yet they get it and no visits. i think this goes right up on the federal crime priority list with tearing the tag off a mattress.

i doubt you even make it on a bolo list as many have continued to reorder even after green tape yet they get it and no visits. i think this goes right up on the federal crime priority list with tearing the tag off a mattress.

why are you going under the name xxxstr8edgexxx on a canna website
makes no sense too me do you even smoke or anything,, just wondering

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Thanks for the warm welcome! Likewise. As to my presence? It ain't the music reviews. To share and acquire ideas and information on the subject of cannabis, more specifically cultivation techniques and other outlying related topics. ¿Y Tú? What's your opinion on the thread topic we are hijacking with our little "get to know each other" session? Oh and what is a punk rocker doing on a hippy weed forum?;)

Coconutz

Veteran
have them removed from the breeder packs.
Got some delivered from Z O N that were so hidden I had to smoke a joint before I found the fuckers