What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 420 Cup, 2014 Information/Invites

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey IC Vendors and Members,

the ic cup will be by invitation this year again, this thread will serve for people to get on the invitation list, people coming for the first time with no one to vouch for them will have to check in a day early at our pre event meet and greet session. there you will get screened by getting passed lots of joints pipes etc.

for those that have already been before, just hit me up by pm for the password for this years private 420 forum , where event schedules will be posted up as well as discussions regarding this years planned events.

anyone wanting to enter some buds 33g, or some hash 7g, should hit me up by pm for details. the voting will be open to view again like last year after the results have been announced at the award ceremony. we have the most open transparent voting system i have seen at any cup. so get those entries ready.

peace out

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Missing it for second time, but gone try leave a entry for you guys to enjoy.

And when you people like i can do a Seed prize donation again like last year.

mack 10

Veteran
^^Where you off to, instead Karma? not sneaking off to Denver or somewhere again?
Oh the life of the rich and famous..
:mad:) Mack.

Dr.GreenIC

Hi bro! its Dr. Green from strainhunters! seeking to be part of the experience again this year! will have people vouching for me am sure! ;) cant wait! appreciate the consideration! Blessed Love!:biggrin:

ifrane

I dont like mayonase gaius
Iprefere mostard

the ic cup will be by invitation this year again, this thread will serve for people to get on the invitation list, people coming for the first time with no one to vouch for them will have to check in a day early at our pre event meet and greet session. there you will get screened by getting passed lots of joints pipes etc.

for those that have already been before, just hit me up by pm for the password for this years private 420 forum , where event schedules will be posted up as well as discussions regarding this years planned events.

anyone wanting to enter some buds 33g, or some hash 7g, should hit me up by pm for details. the voting will be open to view again like last year after the results have been announced at the award ceremony. we have the most open transparent voting system i have seen at any cup. so get those entries ready.

peace out

THC4SIM

Hey Dr.Green, great to see back over here on IC

Be good to smokeout with you again this year bro!!

:smoke out:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hi bro! its Dr. Green from strainhunters! seeking to be part of the experience again this year! will have people vouching for me am sure! ;) cant wait! appreciate the consideration! Blessed Love!:biggrin:

hey Dr.Green, nice to see you found your way here, you are most welcome, look forward to seeing you again.

I dont like mayonase gaius
Iprefere mostard

i hate mayo too, mustard and ketchup mixed is pretty good though.

sith44

I'm flying over to Amsterdam now for my second 4/20 in a row. I would love to get an invite. Maybe I can enter something into the contest?

mack 10

Veteran
^^when I read that quickly I thought you meant you where on the way NOW, lol
like to get there early aye?

that's what speed reading gets you...

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It would be wonderful to participate for the first time.
sorry but come with 33 g, right?
Greetings

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
sith44 said:
I'm flying over to Amsterdam now for my second 4/20 in a row. I would love to get an invite. Maybe I can enter something into the contest?

It would be wonderful to participate for the first time.
sorry but come with 33 g, right?
Greetings

yeah you can, if you want to enter the cup you need to get the entry to us by the 14th of April at the latest. yes bud entries are 33g and hash entries are 7g. if you plan to enter hit me up by pm so i can give you the details.

i really look forward to it, should be one hell of a fun party again. we are in the process of selecting a talented glass blower to make this years trophies, so we can offer some thing unique and special again for the winners.

74G

high Gaius and all... .. .
For sure i'm in again and love an invit to judge all these good strains and hashes... .. .
See you all there my friends... .. .

GreenMandarin

peace out

Hey Gaius,

Jimmy B. here,this my new account can you please invite me.

thx