What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chimera's Schnazzleberry #2

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn nice. Looks like a bunch of diamond specks

Hah want to use this quote as my signature made me smile. thanks for the compliment :joint:

I am loving this stuff it has a fantastic buzz. This is the valium of weed. Truely medicinal could help alot of people with no side effects but the obvious.

NolBC

would love to get mah hands on some of those beans! i just can't help but coming back to look at those pics,...

Doobie Nyce

upsetting the setup
ICMag Donor
Awesome pics!!

I have been lovin' this one too. My current favorite! Great yields of super-stoney, blueberry-haze flavored fun!! Cool high too. Heres a few pics of my keeper...

peace!!

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Please tell me what you all mean by "stoney". I would like to hear if it is the painkiller/numbing properties that you like so much or something else.

I read this strain is The Dom x BB. I actually have quite a bit of BB genetics so not real interested, or in need of, another BB strain. BUT, if there are some special qualities about this one compared to other BB strains I'm interested. Anyone know what The Dom is?

Thanks.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please tell me what you all mean by "stoney". I would like to hear if it is the painkiller/numbing properties that you like so much or something else.

I read this strain is The Dom x BB. I actually have quite a bit of BB genetics so not real interested, or in need of, another BB strain. BUT, if there are some special qualities about this one compared to other BB strains I'm interested. Anyone know what The Dom is?

Thanks.
In my opinion VH it is medicinal as a pain killer it is after all solid indica. When I smoked it my back was tweaked from trimming and repotting with little spasms and this without a doubt helped. Stoney to me is an expression more adhered to an indica high.

I guess how I would describe this is its stoney in that you get a good body stone but your not a blubbering idiot in your head at the same time (this is at 90% milky harvest time).

As far as the dom goes:

Chimera said:
Blue Domino - (Craig's Skunk x DJ Short Blueberry) Blue Domino by Spice of Life Seeds, line bred by Chimera before breeding with it. "Just to clear the air a little, the Dom was originally a Blue Domino F1.... these select female Dom used for the Schazz crosses were from a greatly improved and stabilized F3 line. Although the originals were purchased from SOL, the quality of the mothers was due to down line selections. -Chimera

Check out the link to Chimera's strain descriptions in my sig if you need any more info good stuff there.

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Thanks 40Amps. If Snazzleberry is The Dom x BB and the Dom is half BB then Snazzleberry has to be 75% BB but it does not seem like people view it as a "Blueberry" strain. I never thought of it as having any BB until I was researching it... Have seen it talked about plenty but nobody seems to refer to it as a BB strain. The Blue Dom must have a great influence on this strain overall.

Hazelnuts

That stuff looks AWESOME, and the name is hilarious IMO (I could say it to myself for hours while high and not get bored lol)

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
sup 40 AMP this is one of the great sleeper strains ive been smokein this for about 4 years now an
i must say one thing odor control is needed this shit has that berry smell bumpin outside
even with odor control

an the dry taste is just like it smell while in bloom

great strain over all i would give it an 8 all the way around smell taste yield look:jump::headbange

damn, im convinced...
i need to cop me some of those seeds for sure...
ive heard the name before, but not #2
no connection but when we were in the dispensaria there was some stuff that looked decent even bomb but we knew was so so, there was no name on it, so when it got pulled out and they asked the homey what is this one, hes all thats the shiboobilay
makin fun of all the outrageous names they peddle
and it stuck, anything that looks decent but is below your standards of fire is described as shiboobalay to us
rant finished
peace

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here you go:

Schnazzleberry#2 (the Dom x DJ Short Blueberry) 50-60 days

Breeding Stock

Blue Domino - (Craig's Skunk x DJ Short Blueberry) Blue Domino by Spice of Life Seeds, line bred by Chimera before breeding with it. "Just to clear the air a little, the Dom was originally a Blue Domino F1.... these select female Dom used for the Schazz crosses were from a greatly improved and stabilized F3 line. Although the originals were purchased from SOL, the quality of the mothers was due to down line selections. -Chimera

DJ Short Blueberry - This Blueberry is derived from original Blueberry, an unreleased line that also fathered DJ Short True Blueberry. Chimera was given access to the room in which DJ Short's male selections were made. He chose several individuals personally, as well as the now deceased B130 male that DJ selected himself, and these selections are the pollen donors for the Joint Projects.
"There is variation in every pack. You WILL find the one that you are looking for in each pack as everyone has differing tastes, the one will be different for everyone. I love the mutant factor! Some of the best resin has come off of the mutants in these current releases. As far as using these strains in breeding projects-GO FOR IT. Every cross that I have seen turns out spectacular. In these new hybrids the blueberry gene is very dominant. A classic example is Chimera's Fighting Buddha. This Burmese cross has heavy Blue line traits(foxtailing, purple stem...)." - Red from Legends Seeds
The pollen inputs from DJ were selected by me from a set of plants DJ chose from the selection run that pre-dated the TBB, F13, GK, etc releases. These inputs came as cuttings, not pollen.
The male known as B130 was but one of the plants who contributed pollen for the Chimera/DJ Short joint projects.
I did make an S1 generation from B130. None of the plant from this generation have been used for any seed release.
I hope that clarifies,
-Chimera

There were more B130 plants in the room than any other pollen donor. If I had to estimate I'd say that %70 of the seeds fom this batch were from B130 pollen. Other pollen donors included the B133 mother of Old Time Moonshine, B25 (the mother of grape krush) and B144(?) (the mother of TBB). I'd have to dig up my notes to see which other plants contributed pollen.

-Chimera

Taken from: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=521523#post521523

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell yea man thats what I am talking about! Nice job they look great and even the seeded buds! Thanks for poppin that up.

reverev313

pollinated her with elite version of ultimate chemdogg starting a grow in a few weeks with the new seeds will post some pics soon peace