What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New medical grower needs help

Medpatient1

I has curling leaves not caused by overwatering. It started with one girl and now has moved to her sister beside her. I don't have money to spend on fancy equipment or test. I don't know what to do can someone look at pictures to see if they can tell me what this is? Please help!

What's the temp's in your cab ? May be heat stress, but without pics. Will be difficult for the more experienced to help

Dankwolf

With out pic hard to know for sure but if i where to geuss blindly lol i would say too hot in grow area and or too much nitrogen and or plants too close to lights and or possibly a bluberry strain that does it genteticly. Pic is really needed with out its a guessing game for sure .