What's new

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Jason Voorhees

Sweet unreg, definitely like what I have seen so far. Be sure to share how the huckleberry kush goes, that should be a good one!

RockinRobot

wcs
i have meet your wife and it's no different than any other man.men say they wear the pants but the truth be known soon as they get home the woman takes them from there LOL
they know whats best so just be thankful brother she's there with your best interest at hand

catch up with you soon

peace

Most powerful weapon in the world is pussy. Second most powerful weapon is more pussy.

Copperfield

Sup dudes, going through the rest of my pack of Platinum Huckleberry Cookies. 9 down and 9 up, two are hard to see from pic...they are small and behind the others....will see if those lean dominate to one side or not.
View Image

Oh shizit!! Platinum huckleberry!! Where u been bro?!?! Ain't seen u on the thread n a bit?? Hope ya doin well!!! What did that pheno u have of the blue magoo tast like?? This one I have is like a grape lemonade...... I can't wait to taste n chief on it.....

Jason Voorhees

Hey CF, hope you been good...just been busy for a bit. blue magoo was my fav in the taste department from my last round, all phenos were sweet and berry like. Grape lemonade sounds delicious...keep us posted on it.

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
my boy
picture.php

wdcf

Does anyone have any specific thoughts on growing in Palm Beach County? I heard their Sheriff's department uses thermal imaging for detection more than most. Thoughts? Thanks!

Copperfield

picture.php
picture.php
banana dawg.
picture.php
grape stomper bx. Well, it's coming up on turkey day!! I'm super stoked to have some time off!! I hope everyone on the Florida threads having a good week n gets some rest like ole copper fields doing!! Just woke up n had some breakfast w my girls.... I'm right at 4 weeks flower... getting pretty smelly around here...... lol. I fed the girls some tea I made from azomite, black strap molasses, n some bat guano...... I'm hoping to get a good swell on these.... the banana dawg is starting to really fill out good...... the grape stomper is coming along good as well... I hope it fills in a littler better before harvest.....

B

back_woods

must still be good weather down there copperfield. they be looking good there

Copperfield

must still be good weather down there copperfield. they be looking good there

Thanks back woods..... yea, u def can tell I'm in Florida by them pics.... I gotta fence blocking from the wind.... coldest it's got here where I'm at is 56.... so far,.... I know it's gonna get colder tho so I'm really watching the weather n checking my thermometer....

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Still at the hospital in Ocala,but here is mendo breath 30 day in

Still at the hospital in Ocala,but here is mendo breath 30 day in

picture.php
picture.php

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Thanks to everyone with the nice comments :tiphat:
So my cunfusion male hit the pre 98 bubba and the forum cut so I should have tons of seeds
That's sounds like a kick as cut it's the same cut as dans mine should start changing colors soon than u got the bubba in the sound fund some Jews I'm there :)

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Cooper very nice brother keep it coming,seeded bubba last pic

Cooper very nice brother keep it coming,seeded bubba last pic

picture.php
picture.php

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Dammit, are their site issues again or does it look to everyone else like flboy bailed??

Happy Turkey Day!! Hope your lungs and bellies get full!!

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Dammit, are their site issues again or does it look to everyone else like flboy bailed??

Happy Turkey Day!! Hope your lungs and bellies get full!!

that sucks if he did. its odd that it shows his screen name as blue tick.

lets hope its the site and he is doing fine.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

peace