What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GROWIN WEED FOR FUN

darkvade420

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

darkvade420

picture.php

picture.php

I was unable to get shots of the last week in a half cause I got to bizz at work to stop in and chack out my buddies grow I was helping him do.harvested only 9 zips bud was ok .we did the whole grow for 200 bucks and that includes a brand new 1000w light.used free sample nutes and 2 gallon bags I think it came out real bomb for the total cost.

darkvade420

picture.php
picture.php

here is the 1000w harvest pk from today only grown with flouro duo by gh and awsome blossome added no perlite grown in straight bio compost in 5 gallon pots smells great didnt get as purple as in the winter time.

darkvade420

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i transplend one of my plants into a much larger pot becuse it was wilting this morning for what seemed like no reason. so i assumed the roots were getting baked in that small black pot.i mixed a cap full of Hormex with 3 gallons of water and 3 hours later it looked stronger and not wilting.hope fully it get some mini monster complex and get huger before the strech if it isnt already done strechin. i don't know? Anyone is welcome to toss up some random shots of your outdoor grows you don't need to be a pro grower to pst up shotz on here this is strickly for anyone who enjoys growing weed . i will keep you updated soon.thanks.

T

The Sensi Rebel

they will fatten up throughout the flowering phase man, but after the stretch there is not too much need for Nitrogen, so feed it Phosphorous and Potassium (aka P and K) in fair amounts and just remember to flush if you arent organic.

BTW man, what do you use? chem ferts or are you organic? what do you grow in?

You do great work for just kinda getting in the loop! did you ever upgrade to the 600?

darkvade420

they will fatten up throughout the flowering phase man, but after the stretch there is not too much need for Nitrogen, so feed it Phosphorous and Potassium (aka P and K) in fair amounts and just remember to flush if you arent organic.

BTW man, what do you use? chem ferts or are you organic? what do you grow in?

You do great work for just kinda getting in the loop! did you ever upgrade to the 600?

hey sensi thanks for stoping by i am using all sorts of differnt stuff im always looking for what i like best and what im normaly shooting for is flavor and smoothness i normaly dont have issues getting stoned but i do enjoy some of the crazy flavors you can only get from cannabis plants.
Right now my favorate nutes have been the techna flora its pretty simple it gets the job done and its not that expensive at the levle i grow at . this grow i have a few differnt types of nutes and some with no nutes flora duo from gh some random colorado grow called peak grow its organic and only 2 bottles bloom and cal mag. and ill also be runing some techna flora recipe for success.

and no im still rockin my 150watter but i do grow for my friend at his house with a 1k light and thats been pretty cool.

darkvade420

all my grows are for fun.
View Image

Hey thanks for stoping by and shooting me a photo of your fun box there. looks like a nice box you got going .

Also i have been growing now for over a year and the bud i have been growing has been purple kush.every time i have grown it out from my clones i keep taking. it comes out differnt everytime lol seems wierd but its ok.

Last edited:

darkvade420

picture.php

Heres a couple of dried up purple kush sisters just hangin out from my last indoor run with her still smells the bomb im loving it.

T

The Sensi Rebel

I think you should really upgrade to the 6 my brother. And if you really want to shoot for the best taste and potency I'd look into making your own organic soil. I think you're too quick of a learner to waste your potential lol. you really kill shit for 150 watts and just beginning.

idk if you just have a great greenthumb, beginners luck, maybe you've been just reading a shit ton....or a combo of all three! but I'm impressed man.

I really would push you in the organic route but who am I to steer your growing methods? but I do think you and 600 would do very well together lol. I know its 450 watts but its really not a huge power spike. either way man...congrats on being a good recreational grower.

-TSR

darkvade420

hey sensi thanks for the comments.ye i probley would have gotten one a while back i have a huge complex with spending cash on things including the light the bill from the light i know it could easly pay for it self but like i said i think im half jewish in my financial world lol.im still trying to perfect the strains i have started working with including the breeding, mixing nutes makeing sure the nutes i have are the ones i should be using and so forth ,plus im not into growing indoors during the summer months im gonna wait tell the winter to get it poping and yea i agreee id like to lean in the organic side of things when this is all said and done but on the same note i have also wanted to try and kill it with some hydro all thoug i do have 2 organic plants right now in my garden next to my corn all i have given them so far is a banna peel and ill probley drops some fire ash in there as well and i really would like to know more natural stuff like that to add that will help.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I'm doing 6 plants 4 Maui X LA CONFIDENTIAL and 2 GANESH from Mandala seeds. DNA Genetics provided MAUI seeds. I don't smoke but I love to grow. When ND passes some laws that help people I will be ready to be a provider and have the first medical care facility in western ND. Doing all organic soil and no vegging. All plants were from seed outside from day one. They are just starting to sex should know tomorrow what I have. will put up some pics when I figure it out. I won't jump all over this thread. I had that happen to me once and it sucked!!! very uncool...

darkvade420

kewlcan't wait to see them pics sounds nice.and feel free to jump around its not fun if nobodies having fun lol.:blowbubbles:

darkvade420

picture.php

picture.php

Here is an update on 2 of my favorate plants these ones are my own breed i have bred them into the mother now 2 times and they are smelling good and they are loaded with chrystals .i have not fed them any nutes these 2. i did run the same strain in pots and used nutes and they dont look or smell half as nice idk if it wsa the pot the nutes the position in the sun who knows? got a few more weeks lets see what happens
picture.php

darkvade420

i choped down the plants i had in pots the buds were very small and dispointing kinda shwagish but the ones in the ground show me no signs to yank them yet the hairs are still white and the leaves are not yellow or turning lets see how this pans out.:laughing: