What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YUKONS OUTDOOR TRASH CAN SCROG

Dephect

Sorry, seems like a old thread but I might try this. I have the perfect porch with a eastern exposure with no porches next to me. When I do I will post a pic or two up here and start a log.
His genius or not this is still genius. I have been thinking of ways to grow a small bush outdoors during summer that can be stealthy.

I have the perfect plant for it. It grows short and bushy. Ill probably do a clone off my girl.

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Its a great idea.

I know Yukon has me thinking of putting a wishing well in my back yard and stuffing it with Lowryder 2's.

H

HighBurn8

If i wanted to give this a go, when's the soonest I could start? April-Mayish??? I live in southern california

H8

NOKUY
I don't know if you're still posting around here... but I just wanted to say that the outdoor trashcan scrog is a fucking brilliant idea!

Hahaha i just made a post about using a garbage can to grow and then people told me to check out this thread...Great minds think alike!

MagicChef

nokuy! Love it Bro! Im thinking along similar lines this year...A couple questions for ya...What is your average out door temps and RH? How did you avoid heat build up in the can with no breeeze? Howe many hours per day did she get direct sunlight? Ive got an old can id like to spray white to keep cool but then agaian ive neever seen a white G can.

Peace bro happy growin