What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OFFICIAL: 1oz CONTAIN/SHOTGLASS GROW

T

THC_Decapitator

Hello C O :)
she has been in 12/12 almost a week

shot glass to the right to show size . I copied another cool IC member and use a wick for this one.
the bottom half is just the rez , no roots go in there .

stay tuned for some sort of lego tower , for now she is in her bivouac
hanging from rope
picture.php

midowo

This thread is amazing. It really shows that cannabis growing can be a fun activity and it is not always about the bud of yields!

N

NoSocSlic

This thread (although a bit of a zombie) is inspiring! I freakin love it. I just started learning to grow last spring for fun and educational purposes. Biggest yield to date was a whopping 2.3 grams dry. It sadly came from a 3 oz container, not a 1 oz and I had no idea what I was doing. I thought I was keeping it really small but you all showed me what micro was lol. Thanks for the inspiration and the laughs. You got me to register on the site just so I could express my gratitude to you all. It doesn't have to be about size! It's how you use it right?

RookieWeedGrow

So as my username says I'm a rookie at growing weed, actually I've never done it this would be my first time but it hard cause I live with my parents and I like the idea of a small scale plant. It would be easier to hide from my parents and to grow, I think, so can somebody help me and tell me exactly what to do pleasee.

RockinRobot

So as my username says I'm a rookie at growing weed, actually I've never done it this would be my first time but it hard cause I live with my parents and I like the idea of a small scale plant. It would be easier to hide from my parents and to grow, I think, so can somebody help me and tell me exactly what to do pleasee.

You will never hide a grow from your parents. Either the smell will tip them off or if you get equipment to combat the smell they will probably hear that. You can perhaps do a search for PC cabinet grows. That would be your best bet. IMHO the quantity you are going to get from one of these you may as well just buy your weed.

BTW this thread you posted in is 9 years old last post before you was in 2012

Latest posts

Latest posts