What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Roots-Out Hydroponic Systems (Drip/E&F): What is YOUR Optimal Healthy pH Range? Why?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Roots-Out Hydroponic Systems (Drip/E&F): What is YOUR Optimal Healthy pH Range? Why?

Those of you who grow in Roots-Out hydroponics, you have more information on this subject than I do. (I'm 90% Roots-In Hydro)
Without giving away anything you consider to be a secret, please share the following information, along with your answer. Please share, as accurately as possible, your thinking behind your answer. Information is the most useful when it's shared in context. :D

• What type of hydroponic system do you use?
  • What nutrient system and mix do you use?
  • What is your reservoir management like?
  • What type of light intensity?
  • Minimum and Maximum RH and Temps?
  • Minimum and Maximum Root Zone temps?
  • Do you aerate your reservoir at all?

How do you monitor and adjust pH? What is your pH adjustment tool? (what's it made of?) I believe the collection of this type of information will be extremely helpful to new and advanced growers alike. I've run roots-out hydro a few times over the years, I'm interested in what the regular pros do.
:tiphat:

All sharing is greatly appreciated. Thanks so much! :D

Latest posts

Latest posts