What's new

3 rooms + 1 phototron. Advice on bulbs?

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Hey guys,
Been growing for only a little over two years. I have been using the following:
a phototron that I use cloning - with a simple cfl,. Once clones root I transplant into their final three gallon container and place into a 2.5' x 3.5' x 2.5' veg chamber under a 250 w Mh. Then after a while I place them then in a 2.5' x 3.5' x 4.5' veg chamber under a 250 w hps. Finaly when I'm ready for them to bloom I place in a 2.5' x 3.5' x 7' bud chamber under a 600 w hps.

Been a lot of changes lately.
I was on a perpetual cycle, moving at least 1 plant every 2 weeks. But since my strains all have different bloom times, it just worked out they all harvested at the same time.

Put 9 plants in bloom room and now flowering all at once.
All my equipment was second hand. The 250 w magnetic MH crapped out and I replaced with a 125w cfl. My 600 w digital lumatek ballast fried last week. I'm currently borrowing a quantum till my new 600 comes in.

When I first started my 600w eye hortilux died and I replaced with a cheapo vivosun bulb. So the vivosun is all I really know when it comes too blooming.
I wanna order a new bulb for the new ballast.

Anybody have experience with the vivosun 600's? Would it improve my harvest that much to go back the the hortilux?

Any and all information would be helpful.