What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Halo!!

Seirid

Halo!

Sorry for the english, i just moved in Germany and i want to know what happen if polizei find a grow box in a private house with 250/400w hps lights and 100/150grams of weed...

I have to sign a contract to lease a flat with a storm contract for 2 person. With a set up of 60x60x180, it's hard to consume more of the maximum Kwh/month? ( i don't know how much Kwh/month my contract give me)

It's safe to grow here? just for personal use, max 150g every cicle.

Danke schonee!!:tiphat:

ceylon

welcome to germany.:wave:
first of all, no tell, no sell, no smell. as long as you pay for your electricity it isn't a problem to using more power.
avoid anything pointing on dealing, no zipbags, no scale, no weapons etc. your fine will be much higher if the police catch you.
if they catch you your fine depends on:
the federal state you live
police records
your lawyer
the potency of your weed
etc.

Seirid

welcome to germany.:wave:
first of all, no tell, no sell, no smell. as long as you pay for your electricity it isn't a problem to using more power.
avoid anything pointing on dealing, no zipbags, no scale, no weapons etc. your fine will be much higher if the police catch you.
if they catch you your fine depends on:
the federal state you live
police records
your lawyer
the potency of your weed
etc.

Thx Ceylon! So i just have to pay a fine if they catch me?
Which is the most permissive and quiet federal state?
I saw on vattenfall site that the most economic storm contract for 2 people is 2500 Kwh/Year... i think that it's easy to exceed. I have not problem to pay,but i just don't want which the landlord know that i use a lot of light(and maybe he want to check if it's all ok...). The storm contract is not signed by me, i just pay the warm rent.

Thanks a lot :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts