What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chocolate treats and cannabis question.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Some time in the next few weeks I'm gunna make me some cannabutter then make some chocolate fudge cookies or fudge brownies or fudge muffins. I cant wait to make it.

I've made this before like 8-10 years ago.

I have a high tolerance and wanna be floored and not have to eat a lot of the canna treats to get there. Have any of you used half coco oil to half butter when making the canna butter thing and was it any stronger than using just butter?

So if you don't mind telling me your recipe that would help me out a lot.

I have spent time looking in the canna cooking forums to find my answer but there's so many ppl with many different opinions on what to do. so I thought I'd ask in my own thread.

Thanks, Cheesebuds.

blastfrompast

Veteran
butter will be as strong as the material u put in..

Or u could extract the material..

decarb the oil, then add that to your butter at a more calculated dose....

Just saying.

blastfrompast

Veteran
PS u can also get oil + shortening to mix with chocolate, then use hte chocolate and make a nice gnash icing for a cake...

MedicalMilitia

Some time in the next few weeks I'm gunna make me some cannabutter then make some chocolate fudge cookies or fudge brownies or fudge muffins. I cant wait to make it.

I've made this before like 8-10 years ago.

I have a high tolerance and wanna be floored and not have to eat a lot of the canna treats to get there. Have any of you used half coco oil to half butter when making the canna butter thing and was it any stronger than using just butter?

So if you don't mind telling me your recipe that would help me out a lot.

I have spent time looking in the canna cooking forums to find my answer but there's so many ppl with many different opinions on what to do. so I thought I'd ask in my own thread.

Thanks, Cheesebuds.

The trick for medicated chocolate, is to infuse actual cocoa butter instead of regular butter. This makes it taste better and stay more solid at room temperature.

Latest posts

Latest posts