What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Women who LIKE growing cannabis.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I have been single for most of my life with only a small hand full of girlfriends over the passed 20 years. Mostly because its hard to find a GF who likes to grow cannabis flowers as much as I do.

It just became easer to be alone with out any female drama! If I could find a girlfriend who LOVES to grow cannabis as much as me and doesn't have drama, that would be great. I'm wondering if any exists. I'm sure there have to be some out there but they seem very hard to find.

I feel like if it happens it will just be by pure luck. Ideally my dream girl would look average but would want a house on some land with a big garden of fruits and veggies on one side and cannabis on the other side. Have an off the grid house solar power and every thing.

Your thoughts about this would be great. thanks.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
They are out there! My wife is exactly as you describe. I got wicked lucky, that's for sure.

Keep looking bro, you will find her!

Cvh

Supermod
Hi my brother,

Don't know if you know this already but there are specific dating websites for Cannabis enthousiast. Just google Cannabis Dating.

Get your profile out my friend and get in touch with other people.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Keep looking..

Keep looking..

My wife and I have been together for almost 40 years. I rolled every joint (50,000)

This run I had her pull fans leaves to get ready to dry :party: then she snipped the buds off to jar.

P.S. I make the CannaBudder and she makes the cookies

EastFortRock

My wife doesn't want anything to do with growing or consuming cannabis and we are still in love after all these years. We get along great! You don't really need someone that grows , just some one that truly doesn't mind if you do. IMO

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
But its way better when you can share it all together!

Yes it is best. And for me its a must. I want a wife who wants to share the passion of growing and smoking and living off the grid.

:) I will for sure keep looking.

Another problem is, I keep seeing women who date these asshole guys who treat them like trash. I am a nice and funny guy. I guess there are a lot of women out there that are attracted those asshole types...

dddaver

Veteran
This issue can be complicated. My girlfriend has worked at Target for 23 years. I refuse jeopardize her job or retirement.

Things are changing. But we live in FL. And like some other things I can think of, FL will be wiping up the rear of any enlightened changes.

Stan G.

I found a good tolerant wife, but you gotta ask yourself if a good grower is willing to give up her plant count for love. Would you?:tiphat:

Stan G.

Yes it is best. And for me its a must. I want a wife who wants to share the passion of growing and smoking and living off the grid.

:) I will for sure keep looking.

Another problem is, I keep seeing women who date these asshole guys who treat them like trash. I am a nice and funny guy. I guess there are a lot of women out there that are attracted those asshole types...
Hey buddy, don't forget, a good wife can turn you into a nice, funny asshole.:tiphat:

k-s-p

Veteran
I would love to find a woman that loves cannabis and growing it as much or more than I do. Especially if she can complement or intersect positively with my own personal weirdness. One of the hopes that keeps me going.

I'm a lady grower.. but my hubs and I do not grow cannabis together anymore. I'm super picky and critical (of my own stuff especially) and it is just better if he doesn't touch my plants.

He does put up with an enormous amount of my shit.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Trying to get wife involved..

Trying to get wife involved..

I'm a lady grower.. but my hubs and I do not grow cannabis together anymore. I'm super picky and critical (of my own stuff especially) and it is just better if he doesn't touch my plants.

He does put up with an enormous amount of my shit.

I know what you mean, growing is such a personal experience.

I'm teaching my wife to manage a grow. It's tough because I've been growing since we met (1978). I've been rolling her joints for 39 years.

I've got her trimming and I have walked her through cuttings, clone Machine, and she is making CannaCookies using my CocoCanna Budder.

I've walked her through up-potting, cups, 1 gallon to 3 gallons.

I plan on getting her completely self sufficient. Maybe I can teach her to roll a joint.

:party:

I'm definitely weird for a girl. I love growing cannabis probably more than I like smoking it. I'm extremely interested in all forms of ethnobotanicals & mind-altering substances. It's like my biggest interest, lol. Just reading about/talking about this subject online is one of my main hobbies.

Granted, I've never been able to grow cannabis as much as I'd like to. My dad or ex ended up pulling my plants before they got very big (I live in a very strict illegal state). But I do have a knack for it & have wanted to do it for YEARS. Finally gonna get the chance to play around with it this summer.