What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone tried the ultra trimmer?

icdog

Have to say that trimbag looks very interesting but how can it not destroy the trichomes worse then a tumbler.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Actually, I like the concept, but certainly not at 4k for the small one (24"), and 9k for the big one. He uses the trimmer to bebuck the buds the bud off the stems (at 32 seconds of the video). This leaves him with the popcorn. I'd cut the best buds off first manually to roll on this trimmer.

I've researched it and a the cost to get the cutting plates is a whopping $600 Canadian Pesos. That's for 2 24x36 inch x 16 gauge stainless steel. The cutting slots are cut with a wetjet and will make them as sharp as razor blades.

You can put a 9k machine together for 1k. And that's with farming everything out.

The only thing I don't like about it is the noise. My neighbours would be wondering if I bought a log cutter.

Latest posts

Latest posts