What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

mexweed

Veteran
tangerine jillybean, finishing her with aerated banana water, microbes, and honey water

picture.php

U

useless.gardens

Hows that Blue Steel?. I grew that awhile back. Spot on Blueberry terps.

bro... straight fire. think canned blueberry pie topping. with a subtle side of starfighter gas on the tongue when you smoke her.

i sent the cut & a nug to my homie here... he gave very positive reviews.

personally, i find this cut of blue steel as good as MAC1 and i got both to smoke all day/night.

believe it or not, i only cracked 2 beans from that pack.

Mohadib

Veteran
Another one of my own crosses: "White Lemon Kush" (White Lemon x San Fernando Lemon Kush). Since I've lost my beloved White Lemon cut a while ago, I was very happy to find a plant that purely comes after the mother and doesn't show any signs of the 'dad'. The smell and taste are identical: Spicy metallic incense with a splash of lemon peel and a deep, almost 'christmassy' pine twang - extremely tasteful! Also, the high is very intense, yet mellow and lasts about three hours :tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GreenMajyk

homemade cross of Reservoir Seeds Sour Diesel x Chemdog purchased from SeedBoutique approx 13yrs ago which were crossed to a Romulan, cannot remember whether it was Federation Or Next Generations? seeds are losing viability with around 70% germination rate, this cross pretty much stinks just as much as the original Rez Sour Diesel x Chemdog, she's still my fav after those years pass
IMG_5204.jpg

GreenMajyk

another homemade cross - IHG Cactido(Cactus OG x Dosidos) x Cannarado Barney Rubble(FPOG x Orange Cookies) x Dynasty Platinum Huckleberry Cookies.
first time grow of this one, be smoke testing her in a few wks

Attachments

• phc.jpg
    phc.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 21