What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heavier yielding OG seeds

Illadelphi

I have read a lot of posts from dank.frank and I personally believe in his advice. Makes me excited for the sour power og's we have going right now as it is the first Karma Gear I've run.

Just my two cents. Starkiller OG or 501st OG from RD. The skywalker gives the RD males a better structure and beefier buds. Fantastic terpenes and yields from them both. I personally like the StarKiller more. Had a fresh rubber (like tires) lemon fuel pheno that was out of this world. Finicky plant though. Also any Triangle Kush cross will be some great dank too. Good ol' florida og.

The Revolution

Veteran
Im interested in trying some diff og hybrids outdoors this season. Ive got a Raskal OG x Cantaloupe Skunk that Im assuming should fit the bill. Raskal usually yeilds some extremely heavy dense flowers, im hoping for some ball bats from this hybrid.

MattHadder

As far as Karma goes, does anyone have any experiene with the Ghostrider or the White OG? Both of those peak my interest. Seems like a lot of good things being said about his stuff.

I grew six feminized seeds of the following strains from DNA.. Skywalker, og18, and Sour OG. Each one had Skywalker had one high yielder, the others had two. All three varietals also contained low and medium yield plant as well. The og18 is more indica OG. The sour gave some sour phenos, OG and a blend. The sour phenos took 11 weeks and the OG side 65 days. The medler Skywalker was a less indica than og18 but not as sativa as the more Kushy sour OG phenos. High yield is 2lb per light with single ended 1kw hortilux bulbs. Medium is about 1.5- low is 1.25 super duper low is 1lb per kW. These are all really bomb and I've been to like 50 dispos over the years in LA and orange county Ca, so I've seen it all. No I didn't find a skywalker that looked like the original cut. Doesn't matter it was bomb. The og18 wasn't a traditional OG to me either, but it was greasy and I liked the indica body from it that I don't get with, sfv, fire,Tahoe, etc..
Each pack did have one plant that was absolutely terrible. Weird growth patterns and strange looking buds. Still stinky and stony,but like D grade bag appeal and low yield. If you grow ten of each you will for sure find one in each of these. I'm sprouting some archive and karma stuff now so we'll see how they compare. Good luck :)

zeet

Veteran
Relentless White Platinum OG

Relentless White Platinum OG

I'm just about to chop a Relentless Genetics White Platinum OG which looks to be a massive yielder indoors. Classic tall spindly OG structure with huge rock hard buds that are just absolutely caked with frost. The nose on them is like a sweet, lemony, funk...really fresh smelling. She's going to be a part of my rotation for a while to come.

I highly recommend checking out Relentless' crosses, he's got a bunch of OG lines going on.

These pics are from 8 weeks...I'm chopping them @ 11 weeks so they've really swelled up since these photos were taken.

Attachments

• DSC_0144.jpg
    DSC_0144.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC_0154.jpg
    DSC_0154.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC_0136.jpg
    DSC_0136.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC_0142.jpg
    DSC_0142.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 37

CoCoSativas

Has anyone found any heavy yielding OGs in seed form? If so, which ones? I keep finding things that are more in the medium to low yielding range and was hoping to find something with more weight.

Loompas yeti

I have a pack of exotics Kimbo kush... ha anything starfighter I keep eyeing up dank genetics fire fighter but I can get the stuff to make it so pass on that.

Og 18. I have a og 18 dom cross that's pretty fat not crsay but nice yield anyway

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
White OG is in my stable .... a brilliant short squat multi-branching SATIVA pheno that Yields ....

packerfan79

Veteran
Black triangle from bodhi is my current favorite. I ran the goji turned out loose buds, I think it is kinda finiky.I don't think I would run it again. I think the g13 hp gives the crosses more potency and a stronger frame.

TwoOne6Strong

I would love to know this as well! I've grown quite a few og Kush varieties and am running some now; DNA genetics Florida og.
Like you I always get adverage yields. But id say from my own experience blimburn seeds og Kush is the best yielding og I've had. And I ended up with 2 phenotypes, both yielding above average, biggest yielded in the crop it was in.
How is the Florida og?

YetiOG

Has anyone found any heavy yielding OGs in seed form? If so, which ones? I keep finding things that are more in the medium to low yielding range and was hoping to find something with more weight.

Yeti from loompa farms
Goji OG from bodhi seeds
Kimbo Kush from exotic (Not really a og but a good kush)
Trap star from exotic
Emdog from Humboldt seed organization

I can think of a few more

packerfan79

Veteran
I am running some ghost og from cannaventure that is twice the size as everything else that was started at the same time. Hopefully it will yield well.

pinkus

Veteran
A friend ran the Blimburn OG. It looked great, yielded well, but a very "Meh" high. Humboldt Seeds Bubba was much much better smoke IMO.

Bigger og yield? veg longer with MH

Don't go limiting yourself to particular strain with higher yield there are some great OG's out there that may not have giant yield but yield plenty if vegged just a few more weeks than usual.