What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Reveg.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I harvested her around 4 days ago and put back under 24/0 light. heres to hopen that this lady revegs well. and also started some new seeds.
BTW this lady is from some good n green Reggie brick buds. this just proves that not all brick bud are crap. thou I would love to be able to grow TRUE old school BLUEBERRY. but no extra $$$ for any seeds.

Ill update once every 7 days or so.
picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so she is slowly starting to reveg but not as fast as I was hoping. I did give her a little bit of super thrive. now to wait and see if it helps any. really hoping she regrows well because she grew some super nice flowers. has high THC count and taste good.
When ur growing mid grade seeds you never know what your gunna get.
New pix when she grows more.

PDX Dopesmoker

Getting this thread started again…wonder what I should do with my Jilly Bean that I cut most of the drugs off of in December, but kept the top few branches alive. It was soo tasty, had an amazing concord grape odor late in flower and I want to smell that smell again.
Gonna do it outdoor & I'm wonder if I'll get better results from a clone or from the reveged plant. The current Jilly Bean is about 4' tall and has 5 vegetated branches at the top each about 12" long & growing 5-bladed pot leaves.