What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rolling Papers in Moldova !!!!!

COconnect

the tinfoil "papers" sound harsh! does that actually work? not that i'm going to try it!

Also lol, at the plastic bottle! all the youths in the uk will buy cheap2L bottles of lemonade, take the lid off ,replace it with a tinfoil bowl, load it up with weed, then pop a hole in the lowest part of the bottle,
as the lemonade drains you light the weed and suction fills your bottle with smoke.

aka the waterfall, similar to the "bucket" which everyone in the UK knows well..

edited to make sense, lol..

Whyy the edit that was the funniest thing I read today. We all get it.

I DEMAND A RE EDIT. ;p

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I've traveled thru many countries where I found it hard or impossible to find rolling papers, and found a very simple solution.

Just empty out the tobacco from a cigarette, and carefully replace it with 'erb. You will need to finely chop up your 'erb first, then slowly pack it into the empty cigarette, tapping it on a hard surface to tamp it down until the paper tube is full. Then light and enjoy.

Funny Thread, 2L bottle in bucket was first time i smoked weed... 1hour of hysterical laughing, i couldnt believe it myself :)
its not healthy at all, since the hot aluminum foil it heating up the plastic and releasing nasty softeners and pseudohormones, really dont want to smoke that shit :D
met people that smoke only this way...

@Nirvana (Your seeds were my first seeds i ave ever bought whan i was a teen.) your afghan sir was one of the best strains OD at 51north, still have to find something similar..
After 15years i think i might give it another try next year, since everything i grow OD last years starts to flower later and finish later :)
back to topic, if you press and squeeze the cigarette filter, it becomes loose and you can gently remove it from the cigarette and replace it with acardboardfilter like a european joint.
tastes more like smoking weed this way.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've traveled thru many countries where I found it hard or impossible to find rolling papers, and found a very simple solution.

Just empty out the tobacco from a cigarette, and carefully replace it with 'erb. You will need to finely chop up your 'erb first, then slowly pack it into the empty cigarette, tapping it on a hard surface to tamp it down until the paper tube is full. Then light and enjoy.

Yep, remember doing that as well! Lesson learned....whenever traveling, throw in folded papers in the luggage, wallet.

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
If you're anywhere near a bible, in the back are several blank pages, cut these out and get some sugar, mix a bit of water, spread along one edge, leave to dry and you have perfect rolling paper, the dried sugar is the glue

At last the Gideons are turning out to be useful

Latest posts

Latest posts