What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
Power to the TriState!

Now I know there have got to be some people tired of all the beasters and middies being passed around our parts, not to metion the outrageous prices for the better buds. I decided to stop contributing to that horrible industry that is fed by us peaceful potheads so i took it into my own hands.

Report In!

a-TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN HUT!

Dude, right there with ya. Middies lol No more for me. At my day 15 of flower of my first grow. Never ever again will I have to deal with middies. I hate that word!!!! I'm in your area. I could tell you more, but I'd have to kill ya.

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
awww... sorry i counted out NY, the hole tristate scene is it's own little sect...

but nothing but love, i was born and raised (for 8 years) in rochester, ny

Anyone got pics? I'll be updating in a bit!

W

WeldFlash420

Right now I'm growing Bogs' LSD, Green Spirit/Timewarp x Herijuana, Sweet Tooth #3 (femmed), a few haze crosses I made last yr and some LR crosses.

Just outside the "Sweetest Place On Earth" should tell ya something about my Location...

Last edited:

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
WeldFlash420 said:
Right now I'm growing Bogs' LSD, Green Spirit/Timewarp x Herijuana, Sweet Tooth #3 (femmed), a few haze crosses I made last yr and some LR crosses.

Just outside the "Sweetest Place On Earth" should tell ya something about my Location...

lol, i know where weld is!

currently i am growing some bagseed (but from a REALLY nice bag, just don't know the name of the genetics) and a supposed haze clone from afoaf in dc. All of these are flowering as we speak in a 1x1 scrog set up

here is a 1.5week old picture when i finished the training and started 12/12, will update the pic soon enough (the entire scrog is now filled, about 7 different bud sites from my trimed and trained clone)

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
big mike said:
whats up fellas.. ima garden state grower :wave:

sup to all the jersey heads! i know there has got to be more than just the trenton dirt weed in that little state of yours. comeon and speak up!

PhillyPhunk

SEPA native god bless Chesco growers !

Yeah there are alot of poopie beasters floating around these parts. Im doing my part to counter the beast flow with headdies.

Yeh . Heres some product of the PA sunshine from last season. The bushy one is Sagamartha Indica and the skinnier ones are unknown Sagamartha Sativas.

1125953202_101_0048.jpg

W

WeldFlash420

Nice show! I know alot folks down yer way, I was tellin someone about ChesterCo growers! Here's my piece of the indoor PA sunshine....

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
yep, though the outdoor has never been impressive there are some nice indoor crops in rotation right now

BennyBlanco

Can It All Be So Simple!
Veteran
The first state.....Im sittin on my up stairs couch and all I smell is reffer I need to get a carbon scrubber anyone got a good link

BennyBlanco said:
The first state.....Im sittin on my up stairs couch and all I smell is reffer I need to get a carbon scrubber anyone got a good link

Good question!! I think I'm gonna need to invest in one as well. They're getting smellier by the day.