What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

16 kW soiless grow along with iS.K

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
this is just going to follow along this grow until the end of flower from about week 4. strain is mr. nice critical mass X og kush. all plants are fed supernatural brand nutes.

here is a little video to get things started until i find my camera.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suZ_LtDuWJM

any questions just ask

Dudesome

Veteran
damn dude that's a dirty grow of CM! how can you afford this wattage? =) hopefully ure a CEO of collective, otherwise I'd suggest a god damn diesel gen! =D

respect!

turbolaser4528

Veteran
very nice main, way to pump out serious loot from a tight space !

are the plants on the outside on risers ? kind of a mix of vert and horizontal ?

either way, me likely, want to smoke some cm x og, id imagine it yields ok too ! :wave:

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
those plants on the outside are just huge monsters i had in a veg room for forever. the cm x og looks like it is going to yield out good i have 2 different phenos in there. one looks like it is finishing up in 7 weeks =X wasn't expecting that. that the lesser yielder frost bomb one though. the nugs aren't that big on the cm x og, but they are dense and hard as rocks.

250...yup 5 ton.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
pulled down that harvest already, only got a little over 16 lbs..

just getting around to cleaning everything up, and setting up a perpetual in that space. it's now 2 rooms with 8 lights in each room. flip flop. strain is a special pheno of dj shorts flo, from older stock. they spend 35 days in pre veg. under bad boy fluros. 35 days in veg under 4000 watts mh cut clones, then into a room under 8000 watts hps. 70 day strain, so harvest will be every 35~ days.

i'll go take some pictures in a bit.

Dudesome

Veteran
iSmokeKush, dont get me wrong here im not questioning ur skill or anything, I was just thinking since ure only averaging lb per 1kw of light, don't u think it could be cooler to lower the wattage amount and focus on gpw(gram per watt).

I mean... some folks average 1,5gpw or 2,5gpw in some cases even doing verticals.

Also the overall quality of the final product could become much higher may you lower down the volumes.

Another beautiful thing to add is that the amount of labour needed will decrease as well as some room for creativity could appear if you know what I mean.

And finally. It would be much easier to controll the heat and other stuff that way.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
iSmokeKush, dont get me wrong here im not questioning ur skill or anything, I was just thinking since ure only averaging lb per 1kw of light, don't u think it could be cooler to lower the wattage amount and focus on gpw(gram per watt).

I mean... some folks average 1,5gpw or 2,5gpw in some cases even doing verticals.

Also the overall quality of the final product could become much higher may you lower down the volumes.

Another beautiful thing to add is that the amount of labour needed will decrease as well as some room for creativity could appear if you know what I mean.

And finally. It would be much easier to controll the heat and other stuff that way.

i've averaged 1.5-2 lbs a light for many grows. this grow has a long fucking story behind it. don't really want to get into it...but let's just say some fucky shit was involved.

i'm also talking 16 lbs of primo fucking og bud per light. no fucking pop corn. if i threw in some of the questionable buds, it would easily up me to 1.5 a light. who said my quality was low homie. there are people on these boards that have smoked my meds, and they an attest.

16 lbs is nothing to scoff at, and there are some strains that can't be pushed much higher than 1 lb per kw. to me, anything 1 lb per kw and over i consider a success.

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
I can attest, the meds burned nice and clean, good stuff. I'd be plenty happy with 1 per k, as long as it's quality! :)

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
veg room...

in the 5 gallon square pots...are 64 flo clones. those are going into bloom room #1 beginning of july.

in the beer cups under the t5s i have a bunch of seedligs going into the 4000 watt veg room after the flo goes into flower, then into bloom room 2.

bloom room 1 will be vertical..8 plants around each light
bloom room 2 will be horizontal..however many females from this seed run jammed under 8 lights in smaller pots.

seedlings include:
11 x magenta 99
16 x ghost train haze (ghost og x (arcata trainwreck x nev's haze))
12 x rectangle kush (triangle x afghan ibl)
21 x poison og x afghan ibl
18 x abusive og x afghan ibl
12 x arcata trainwreck x afghan ibl
12 x socal catpiss x afghan ibl
6 x thunderfuck x afghan ibl
12 x purple alien og
30 x mr. nice seed's shit
20 x sour diesel ibl

also in under another t5 in another room are:
30 x skunk haze train (a special skunk x (arcata trainwreck x nev's haze))
30 x trainwreck kush haze (sour kush x (arcata trainwreck x nev's haze))
6 x sincity haze ((nycd x diablo of x (arcata trainwreck x nev's haze)))

picture.php

picture.php

reason the t5s are so high is because i was watering..they're usually a couple inches from the plants.

sorry about the shitty pics. i'm gonna go by a coolpix or some shit soon. not much to see yet anyway.

Space Case

Veteran
Lookin good bro! Is this in a commercial buildings, trailer, or basement? And what are you using to water, hose and a wand?

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
Lookin good bro! Is this in a commercial buildings, trailer, or basement? And what are you using to water, hose and a wand?

commerical building. 2 rooms. 25' by 35' each..14'~ ceilings. huge attic too. the attic is where the veg is going to end up. vegging one of the bloom rooms right now because i'm too lazy to hook up the new a/c for the veg, so i'm just using the a/c for one of the flowering rooms. lol.

hose and wand..yup