What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buying a sock filter assembly

Fatturtle

Just wondering if anyones knows where one could buy a sock filter assembly. I have try with sweetleaf but find it difficult to get in touch with them. Is there anyone else selling one?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just wondering if anyones knows where one could buy a sock filter assembly. I have try with sweetleaf but find it difficult to get in touch with them. Is there anyone else selling one?

Sweetleaf is the only manufacturer that I am aware of producing their version of my original design.

Not sure why they are difficult to contact, but I'll check to see what might be the issue.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweetleaf is the only manufacturer that I am aware of producing their version of my original design.

Not sure why they are difficult to contact, but I'll check to see what might be the issue.

OK, I contacted Ari and the best addy to contact him at is elephantfarm@gmail.com. I just sent out a Ping to verify the address and will report back if it bounces.

Fatturtle

Thanx for the response GW.
I managed to get in touch with them.

Can you use those polyester sock filters
more than one time or do you need a new
one every time?

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx for the response GW.
I managed to get in touch with them.

Can you use those polyester sock filters
more than one time or do you need a new
one every time?

You can wash them out a few times but they are a felt body filter so fill up and clog eventually

Latest posts

Latest posts