What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3 year old in road with bag of weed

Panama Red

Darwinism on display.

If lakiesha/shaneekwa is that dumb, maybe her rock-stupid offspring shouldn't get any older.

A few years ago, the fed funded a program with 10's of million$$ to teach people how to strap junior into a car seat.

HUH!!?!!?!!

I say if you're that fucking brainless your gene pool should have ended with your grandparents.

Pass the muthafucking chlorine.......

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
had the 'do gooder' shown up ten minutes earlier, they would have witnessed a quick trick for that bag of weed the kid just scored. Dave Chapelle was done, but looking longingly for seconds.

RoomRaider

Damn, everyone fucks up. If its something that happens alot, then yeah, f*k her up.

When I was a kid I was always getting outside. No way my parents could keep me locked up since the day after I started walking. I even got 2 people fired from daycare because I broke out, scaled the 6 foot fence and started walking home w/ my buddy. (not as a baby, but still in single digits)

Just because it happened, doesn't mean she is a bad parent. These days kids are getting way to overbabied. They are coming out as little punk ass kids that like to cause trouble and then go crying to some authority figure to make things better, kids need risk and adventure in their life, if they get hurt good, the lesson will stick longer. Also, good old Corporal P. should make a comeback.... this counting to three nonsense is just plain.... nonsense.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
My pops was in the back yard with my then 3 yr old sister. He looked up and saw a woman carrying a toddler towards him. He turned his head for what seemed like moments and my sister wandered off into the street.

I hate this involved weed. Dozing on the couch isn't beyond the responsible parent's possibility. But before I'd even get comfortable, I'd have a leg iron on the rug rat.

hazy

Veteran
I had a kid that would take off out of the house, down the street to this big park to play on the slide and swings, with the bulldog along for company. I think he was 2 - 3 when he'd do that. My weed was always put up though, so he would not have been walking around the park slinging a bag.
My wife was very responsible and never smoked any weed, but some kids have it in their minds what they want to do and do it.

Last edited:

mrktwiz

From Dave Chappelle skit;

Set up; Dave in a Limo (limo driver has left him alone in the projects at 2:30 am in the morning) he is watching a 3 year old in diapers looking at him....

Dave: "Baby.....Baby ...what the hell are you doing out here?"

Baby: "I'm selling Weed Niggah!"

That skit almost made me pee my pants!:laughing:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Tilt

Was the kid singing this song with a dog

Stewie: Now everybody gather 'round and listen if you
would
When I tell you every person needs a way of feeling
good
Every kitty needs a ball of string and every dog a
stick
Stewie & Brian: But all you need is a bag of weed to
really get a kick
All: One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight
A Bag of Weed, A Bag of Weed
Oh, Everything is better with A Bag of Weed
It's the only hope that you'll ever need
Cuz' Everything is better with A Bag of Weed
Stewie: There you go, you're all getting it now
Ensemble: When Texas people want to feel good,
Stewie: They go assault a queer.
Ensemble: When stupid people need a thrill,
Stewie: They rent The Rocketeer.
Ensemble: When Michael Jackson needs a rush,
Stewie: He humps a guy like me.
Ensemble: Right!
All: But all we need is a bag of weed,
To keep us worry free.
One, Two, Three, HO!
Oh, everything is better with A Bag of Weed
Oh, you don't need meth and you don't need speed
Cuz' Everything is better with A Bag of Weed
Stewie: Have a go, Brian!
Brian: As Mr. H.L. Mencken said, "The common man's a
fool."
Stewie: And just like Helen Keller said, "Doof stoo gee
nay foo tool."
Brian: But try and use your heads and don't buy into
all the fear.
All: HEY!
'Cuz all we need is a bag of weed
To make us wanna cheer!
And One, Two!
You can try and fight but we're all agreed
Because everything is better with A Bag of Weed
(break)
One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight,
And One, Two, Three, Four, And A Five, And A Six, And A
Seven! HO!!
You're a happy guy when you plant the seed
Because everything is better with A Bag...
Of...
Weed!
Oh ev'rything is better with a bag of weed!!

W

wiseone

Hey! even Capone had to start out small when he was young. Give the kid a break.