What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Willie Nelson takes a hit: arrested on pot charge in Texas

vinmanr2d2

i have said it before and i will say it again.......... i will never , ever , GO TO TEX-ASS
77 fucking years old and they have to still try to give ol' willie a heart attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!
nazi ass fucking state !!!!!!!!!
like there is nothing more important for the cops to do there like , oh i don't know "watch the FUCKING border " for illegal immigrants and drug cartel members........
i am sure while they wasted their time and OUR tax dollars on willie that 100 -1000 more crossed into OUR land........ with intentions of taking jobs away from people in a recession and driving down our wages and not paying taxes which run the country.....

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
Probably, I've heard that Willie loves the sativas. :pimp3:

My buddy has some outdoor going right now that still hasn't finished called Willie Nelson, shit its nutty. 30F at nights and it stays green, rains on it all day, no mold... stuff is outrageous.

hazemaker

Personal security must be followed if you wish to live under the radar, as if what your doing is WRONG! lets face it most of the us citizenry does not, they see it as a plant, not deadly, not troublesome, two admited presidents, countless (millions of others) have met and associated with this PLANT! In a way ya he was sloppy but ya know WHY SHOULD a MEAN cowar to unjust laws. Again thourea, " Unjust laws exist: shall we be content to obey them, or shall we endeavor to amend them, and obey them until we succeededor shall we TRANSGRESS THEM AT ONCE?"

Thoureau makes it clear TRANSGRESSION is the only place for an honest man. Like dylan said to live outside the law you must be honest!

For willie to live avoiding getn caught as you say he ought too, Is to say i am afraid of the sate or that he feels he is wrong and must try not get caught. Perhaps if less of us lived under the radar and MORE OF US WERE ARRESTED, these laws couldnt exist! You cant arrest everyone and if everyone who smoked weed were to be brought up on charges tommorow where would the hold US? Gitmo wont take 80million americans

D

DiiZZii3

quote from snoop dogg
"ya'll coppers need to leave willie the fuck alone"

hazemaker

big mistake>>>>>>>????????????????????? MY FRIEND, WE ALL GROW PLANTS, WE ARE ALL GARDENERS, WE DONT TURN OUR NOSE UP AT TOMATO FARMERS OR CUCMBER BOTANISTS, WHAT MISTAKE DID YOU MAKE????? WE TAKE THIS PLANT MORE SERIOUSLY THEN ANY OTHER FARMER TAKES ANY OTHER PLANT! STICK AROUND MAYBE WE CAN BOTH LEARN A THING OR TWO YOU AND US. TAKE AWAY THE PLANT WE ARE GROWING AND I DOUBT YOU WOULD EVER NOTICE WE ARE ANY DIFFERENT THEN ANY OTHER DEDICATED FARMER! HEMP MY FRIEND WAS PROBABLY THE FIRST CULTIVATED PLANT WELCOME HOME!

S

SicKSKills

this is the chance you take if you drive I-10E thru texas, its a known drug trafficking route with a border patrol inspection all cars must go through even though you never left the us... don't matter though, willies gonna walk guaranteed.

supermanlives

Veteran
time to use some carbon filtration of the air on that bus. maybe mix in some ozone . you can afford it willie. or borrow dolly partons tourbus for a while

David762

WTF?

WTF?

OK I gave my pee brain a minute to think about this.

How about a new homeless program.

the plan is to give marijuana to a homeless person and a bus ticket to Texas!
-They would get room and board over the winter, and three meals, and even fresh cloths.-

"I find it sad that we still live in fear of a valuable plant"
yet we can get booze on any street corner, lets get real about this!

What in the world do you have against homeless people, Cranberry? I'm "homeless" right now (in Cali), having just moved here. I drove through a corner of Texas (I-40W) and hated every minute of it. I would rather chew off my left arm than go back there. :D

Willie should uproot from Texas and move somewhere more liberal, never to return there himself. Frack Texas! :wave:

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Fuckin shitty ass texas,that state sucks ass anyway. Willy needs to say fuck that place indeed.

Ooohh booboo 6oz! Fuck it!! He's fuckin 77 years old!!! And is known for puffin not slingin.

I say free willy! That sherriff prolly has a tiny pecker and a sad life and obviously nothing better to do.

emilyC

yup, this is just sad that they made a big huge deal out of willie's "stash" geez. let the man toke in peace. I think if you live to be over 70 years old, you have the right to do whatever the heck you want!

DRorganic

Veteran
IF he lives in cali. i would have a friend send me what i needed for that day. overnight fedx.
and when i needed more just make the call. but i think he will be alright. he evan does so much for farmers i would pick mostly farmers for the jury. good luck willy and get on the road
again.

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
i have said it before and i will say it again.......... i will never , ever , GO TO TEX-ASS
77 fucking years old and they have to still try to give ol' willie a heart attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!
nazi ass fucking state !!!!!!!!!
like there is nothing more important for the cops to do there like ,

Of course it is , steeped in Texas Legend ...."the lone star state" ... Gen Sam Houston & the Brave Boys at the Alamo ...and dont mess with the Texas Rangers . Remember that Texas is the poster child for the land of frontier justice , bible pounding fundamentalism . An eye for an eye & hang em high mentality & the ever vigilant vigilante mentality which stems all the way back to the fundamental point that Texas was stolen by force from the Mexicans . (just like most of California )

The Dallas Cowboys for several decades was "America's Team"...on & on BS.

Rugged individualism discovery of Oil , Black Gold , Texas tea & the ultra wealthy ultra conservative right wing corrupt , manipulating Texas Oilmen and their politics , their cry of "America for Americans" . While they enjoyed subsidies from the Federal gov't like no other businesses in US history . Why do u think those ultra right wing Dynasties are so smug & bark so loud ? One only has to research American foreign policy in the Middle East since 1935 and the oil industry in general to understand the importance of oil in this country.

Texas & the south have spawned some real beauties like Lyndon Baines Johnson , George Wallace , H L Hunt up to the current Bush Dynasty . Ultra wealthy conservatives that "Love America" because like pigs they belly up to the trough they made their fortunes living off the fat of US gov't subsidies & moneys & super industrial contracts . And manipulating US foreign policy for decades for their own gain ...of course they are resistant to change .

Though most of them are too stupid & too arrogant to know that they aren't even the #1 cattle producing state ...which is Florida. Try that on some gung ho texan some time , always pisses em off.

;)

DRorganic

Veteran
Of course it is , steeped in Texas Legend ...."the lone star state" ... Gen Sam Houston & the Brave Boys at the Alamo ...and dont mess with the Texas Rangers . Remember that Texas is the poster child for the land of frontier justice , bible pounding fundamentalism . An eye for an eye & hang em high mentality & the ever vigilant vigilante mentality which stems all the way back to the fundamental point that Texas was stolen by force from the Mexicans . (just like most of California )

The Dallas Cowboys for several decades was "America's Team"...on & on BS.

Rugged individualism discovery of Oil , Black Gold , Texas tea & the ultra wealthy ultra conservative right wing corrupt , manipulating Texas Oilmen and their politics , their cry of "America for Americans" . While they enjoyed subsidies from the Federal gov't like no other businesses in US history . Why do u think those ultra right wing Dynasties are so smug & bark so loud ? One only has to research American foreign policy in the Middle East since 1935 and the oil industry in general to understand the importance of oil in this country.

Texas & the south have spawned some real beauties like Lyndon Baines Johnson , George Wallace , H L Hunt up to the current Bush Dynasty . Ultra wealthy conservatives that "Love America" because like pigs they belly up to the trough they made their fortunes living off the fat of US gov't subsidies & moneys & super industrial contracts . And manipulating US foreign policy for decades for their own gain ...of course they are resistant to change .

Though most of them are too stupid & too arrogant to know that they aren't even the #1 cattle producing state ...which is Florida. Try that on some gung ho texan some time , always pisses em off.

;)

right on. and they want to succeed from the nation and be its own country.

Bonghitz

re: the Guardian article:
I've never seen a "little bag" that could hold 6 oz...I accuse the Texas court system of downplaying this incident just to keep a lid on public protest. They know they're on a slippery slope. All they need is a push...