What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical Greenhouse 2010

Cannawinner

Veteran
for watering we have 2 water tanks , one is 1500L and the other 2000L both connected to automatic dripers. we water every two days straight water and feed them 2 times a week with few days space inbetween. the drainage is not so bad, most of the plants capacitate the entire feeding, if there is water drainage it evaporated very quickly because its very hot during the days..
we are using for the veg plants pots between 15-30 L pots , and for flowering you put them in 30L up to 60L pots. watering each pot roughly between 2-3L per pot and so far seems like enough water, but soon the summer heat is going to kick in and we'll have to give them extras and more often watering.

any more questions please shoot away and I'll do my best to answer all.

You will be needing to water a lot more then 2 liters per pot in order to effectively wet the soil in a container that is 30 -60 liters big. The soil needs to be thoughly wet. Until the water starts to run out.2 liters is good for a 11 liter pot. Well thats what i do is is make sure that my soil is properly wet. - this is good for at least 2 -3 days between the next watering. But then everyone has there own methods and looking at your photos the plants are all beautiful.

Watering enough will be very important especially because I think that you can expect very very long hot summer days that will be apon us almost immediately. Already we have had extreme hot tempretures this past week, and its only mid February. I shudder to think how the summer in July/August/September will treat us.
Hoping that you have VERY good Air conditioners.

How many lights and how much Wattage per?
What nutrtients are you giving everyone?

Z10N

Chaman :tiphat:
I am happy you like what you see amigo,
very true I feel very blessed to have this position, and to be able to do what I love to do with no fear, and knowing I help to improve peoples life at the same time..
It really make me sad and feels not right almost to be able to grow with no fear knowing so many good people got their lives ruined because they got busted growing their meds...
I am like a little kid running around all day between the plants, loving all the smells that just get more & more complex till the point its hard to describe in words already!
Clever George smells very complex mix of sweet candy / red roses / peachy / floral / black chocolate...
SAGE pheno smells very classic sagey-sourness-lemony sativa.
SweetPinkGrapeFruit yet again doesn't disappoint and stands by its name with a very grapefruity sweet&sour reminds me of ripe Sweetys..
also the LemonThai x Afgooey leaning more on the LT smells hardcore like lime zest.
ChemD X sourD throws some of the most awesome aromas, sour diesel'ish dankness with a unique tones of chocolate coffee.
about the ventilation - we use a giant intake fan from the west side of the greenhouse, which gives a good wave of fresh air to the flowering section which gets all the way around to the secondary veg area. plus another 5 powerful fans from above the plants that moves all the hot air and humidity around.
we turn the fans on at the early morning and close them at darkness, at this season just because of cold nights and with the fans on the plants gets too cold and stressed. at very cold nights we turn on
a heater (9000W heat blower) which does the job pretty well over the night.
at this location we dont seem to have too much humidity problem - at this time of year at least -
I'm sure that towards the summer the temps and humidity will be more of a problem.
also the covering around the greenhouse is nets so there's a good breeze all day long..
plants do seem a bit overgrown at the moment but we are building now an expansion that will let us grow them more spaced out. I am a true overgrower in my spirit :D nothing I can do about it lol :D

LemonThai Leaf
picture.php

chemd x sd early flower
picture.php

SweetpinkGrapefruit bitch surprised at in the middle of her sleep exposing her buds:redface:
picture.php

mixed salad:ying:
picture.php

picture.php

Beautiful Southern Lights girl
picture.php

much more coming soon......

:plant grow:
~Z~

Z10N

Clever George bush snapshot for you moose!
very proud to represent the Ozzy lines in their glory :gday:
CleverG throws badass thick arms insanely resinous and smells like heaven!!!

picture.php

def' stick around for the show Moose ! I'm sure you're going to love what you'll see... feel well mate!!

Best wishes from the Farm :wave:

growshower

wow....my jaw is on the floor, great work ZIon, i know you have some very happy patients....best of luck i will be watchin the show for sure.....unbelievable variety my friend, you must have some generous friends in right places

Z10N

Morning all ! :wave:

time to wake up and rub on them buds :D

got some nice resin build up going....

ChemD X sour D:
picture.php

picture.php

SAGE X SPGF : I'm loving the pink & purple neon hues!! at the day time when the sun shines on the leaves they seem to glow bright pink!
or maybe I just smoke too much while working the plants ?!? :smoker: :D
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Clever George - first wave of harvest very nice samples! awesome appeal and aroma !

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for all the nice comments and support ! :D :yes:

peace,
~Z~

G

Guest 26753

Terrific images Zion! I have passed these on to Mullaway for you.

reckon

I can't get my jaw off of my lap :jawdrop:

great job on the setup, I know how much work 1/100th of that is,...you must have some help

just wow

wow

Z10N

~In Honor to Mullaway~

:gday:
picture.php
:gday:

thick arms of dank makes very nice meds and puts a smile on our face :D what more can a med farmer ask for?
its a pleasure to have you around Georgey girl :yes:

here's also some dry mix shots of some of the recent meds......

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

beautiful morning / evening for the growers of the world!

Time for cloning rampage ! :tree:

peace
~Z-!_0-N~

Z10N

Hi dudes and dudets :D
Whats up WordT dawg we miss you over the jewland you must come back for a visit and make some wicked BHO I miss your HMK glass vaporizer it was the shit! :D
we def' need to bring this kind of gear to our patients.
Thanks for all the interest and kind words we highly appreciate it !
busting my ass off so much in the last few weeks I barely have the time to update this thread - by the night time im completely drained out of energy I just hit few bongs and crash into bed.
but I'll try this weekend to put up some pics because there's some amazing developments in the veg and flowering!!! those baby girls turned into grimly monsters, some of them are reaching my hight already ! and Im not a small dude at all haha so I'm frekaing impressed..
its the Delta9labs and the ACE stuff I'm talking about.
the southern lights and cannasutra are just incredible at their growth and speed seems like it grows infront of my eyes by the second!

peace guys ,

Z10N ~ ~ ~

Z10N

Hi guys and girls just dropping by to say hello and to show i'm still alive and kicking :D
its 7:48am, wakeNbake + breakfast :yes:
weather is very nice today....very cool soothing winds.... sun is rising slowly spreading its warmth uppon the land of zion while in the background sounds Bob marley emmiting out of the speakers smearing my soul like butter on a hot toast:rasta:

new pics coming soon........

peace,
Z.

H

humboldtlocal

Much love brother. Hope you are enjoying life on the farm. Give my love to the holy land.

Ed Borg

Greetings Z10N Bro, I hope you are well and keeping your green thumbs and thoughts up! I have been trying to connect with you on Skype the last few days bro. Looking forward to our next chat. Cheers bro, Ed