Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Maine > New Medical & Caregiver Laws for Maine growing MMMP Rule Changes

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies Seeds
New Medical & Caregiver Laws for Maine growing MMMP Rule Changes Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2017, 05:38 PM #11
p0opstlnksal0t

p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura aboutp0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura aboutp0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura aboutp0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about
the only saving grace for patients not getting raided/inspected is if you dont register with DHHS which registration is voluntary. so how would they know who the patients are?
p0opstlnksal0t is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2017, 03:21 PM #12
Mr Blah

Mr Blah has a spectacular aura aboutMr Blah has a spectacular aura aboutMr Blah has a spectacular aura aboutMr Blah has a spectacular aura aboutMr Blah has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by KONY View Post
No reason to renew medical caregiver cards now that they removed the needing to be a caregiver for 2 years and replaced it with just needing to be a resident for 2 years for rec permits.
But if you are all ready got the 5 cards for the last few yrs a little red flag, I am sure will go off in the DHHS offices that your not renewing.
Mr Blah is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2017, 03:49 PM #13
KONY

KONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Blah View Post
But if you are all ready got the 5 cards for the last few yrs a little red flag, I am sure will go off in the DHHS offices that your not renewing.
That's okay. That's not probable cause for them to do anything. Even if they come by and smell weed growing now.
KONY is offline Quote

Old 11-18-2017, 02:16 PM #14
Mr Blah

Mr Blah has a spectacular aura aboutMr Blah has a spectacular aura aboutMr Blah has a spectacular aura aboutMr Blah has a spectacular aura aboutMr Blah has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by p0opstlnksal0t View Post
the only saving grace for patients not getting raided/inspected is if you dont register with DHHS which registration is voluntary. so how would they know who the patients are?
Correct. If you are just a pt. Or hell, growing your home rec at home as well.
No one will know unless nosy neighbors want to report. Than it gives that reason to knock.
That's when living outside city limits comes in handy when miles of woods and few and far between houses.
Mr Blah is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2017, 12:59 AM #15
KONY

KONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to behold
I been thinking about this more and is there anything from stopping people from just not answering the door for an inspection?
KONY is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2017, 04:03 PM #16
stasis
Registered Non-Conformist

stasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KONY View Post
I been thinking about this more and is there anything from stopping people from just not answering the door for an inspection?
I doubt that will stop the Zealots. They will just stop by at 4am... And do what they do.

Personally, I see it as a catch-22 - and I am wanting a REAL legal system in place. May relocate again. I did not move here to be a Black Market Grower. I have been doing that forever.

My mistake, actually. Should not have come.

2005-2007 Mendocino "Wild Wknd @ the Woodlands" judging - 6 ribbons in 3 years - 2) 1st Place - 2) second place and 2) 3rd place.
stasis is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2017, 08:19 PM #17
KONY

Quote:
Originally Posted by stasis View Post
I doubt that will stop the Zealots. They will just stop by at 4am... And do what they do.

Personally, I see it as a catch-22 - and I am wanting a REAL legal system in place. May relocate again. I did not move here to be a Black Market Grower. I have been doing that forever.

My mistake, actually. Should not have come.
They don't have the time and resources to keep showing up, they also dont have the legal ability to enter a building if you are not there to let them in. So yes while they could show up at 4am, they cant just walk in the door. Your car there is not proof you are inside.

They show up.... just like if the cops showed up to a growers house before medical and legalization; You don't answer the door. If they have a warrant they will come in no matter what and answering the door doesn't help anything aside from maybe not having to replace the door frame, but that's the least of your concerns at that point.
KONY is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2017, 01:07 PM #18
BlackBart

BlackBart is a jewel in the roughBlackBart is a jewel in the roughBlackBart is a jewel in the roughBlackBart is a jewel in the roughBlackBart is a jewel in the roughBlackBart is a jewel in the rough
A friend of friend is a DEA agent and he the DEA agent told him that they could care less about weed . There main focus is on the hard drugs . So I wouldn't worry too much about privacy unless you are be a overt asshole .
BlackBart is offline Quote

Old 11-21-2017, 01:51 AM #19
purplepassion

purplepassion will become famous soon enoughpurplepassion will become famous soon enoughpurplepassion will become famous soon enough
I've been through a no notice inspection, was actually a pretty awesome experience. I didn't have to let them in but I did. Invited them to our store front the next day as well. Just have your paperwork in order and you'll be good.

Old 11-21-2017, 02:55 PM #20
Mr Blah

Well said Urb.
Mr Blah is offline Quote