Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Michigan > Michigan Cannabis Dispensaries, Co-ops, Clubs > Clones from Genotype A2 in Ann Arbor

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies Seeds
Clones from Genotype A2 in Ann Arbor Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2017, 12:29 AM #121
MasonJS

MasonJS is on a distinguished road
Man I might have to make the few hour journey down, sounds like they have some solid cuts.
MasonJS is offline Quote

Old 11-18-2017, 05:05 AM #122
Budley Doright

Budley Doright is a splendid one to beholdBudley Doright is a splendid one to beholdBudley Doright is a splendid one to beholdBudley Doright is a splendid one to beholdBudley Doright is a splendid one to beholdBudley Doright is a splendid one to beholdBudley Doright is a splendid one to beholdBudley Doright is a splendid one to beholdBudley Doright is a splendid one to beholdBudley Doright is a splendid one to beholdBudley Doright is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasonJS View Post
Man I might have to make the few hour journey down, sounds like they have some solid cuts.
The reason I don't go there.....is I'm a few hours away and have come away holding only my dick a couple times....

Their business model sucks even if their clones are good....

Maybe things are different in their new location....

Wick Cloning = Cheap and effective

MMMP Patient/Caregiver

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=309503

Big Clones.....and Air Layers also a legal Michigan grow
Budley Doright is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-22-2017, 01:36 AM #123
SevenTreeFour

SevenTreeFour is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budley Doright View Post
The reason I don't go there.....is I'm a few hours away and have come away holding only my dick a couple times....

Their business model sucks even if their clones are good....

Maybe things are different in their new location....
It's not any different Bud. The thing is, you have to show up early despite their instructions not too. I've wasted my time, plenty of times. Now I just grab my tablet and get there at least AN hour before they hand out tickets. If you dont, the next guy will.. I promise you that. I've literally watched cuts I waited hours for go right before my number was called. Shit'll make you sick! I only live an hour away so it's not all bad. It's something you really have to plan for.
SevenTreeFour is offline Quote

Old 11-22-2017, 01:39 AM #124
SevenTreeFour

And I can't really feel you when you say their business model sucks though. It's a very fair way to distribute these extremely sought after genetics. You know how many people I've watched try showing up hours after tickets were given out crying about how far they drove ECT ECT. Poor planning is poor planning. And if you plan poorly when it comes to Genotype, you will he disappointed. I haven't missed a cut I've wanted in over year, because.... proper planning. It's really not hard.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-22-2017, 05:04 AM #125
Budley Doright

Budley Doright is a splendid one to beholdBudley Doright is a splendid one to beholdBudley Doright is a splendid one to beholdBudley Doright is a splendid one to beholdBudley Doright is a splendid one to beholdBudley Doright is a splendid one to beholdBudley Doright is a splendid one to beholdBudley Doright is a splendid one to beholdBudley Doright is a splendid one to beholdBudley Doright is a splendid one to beholdBudley Doright is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenTreeFour View Post
And I can't really feel you when you say their business model sucks though. It's a very fair way to distribute these extremely sought after genetics. You know how many people I've watched try showing up hours after tickets were given out crying about how far they drove ECT ECT. Poor planning is poor planning. And if you plan poorly when it comes to Genotype, you will he disappointed. I haven't missed a cut I've wanted in over year, because.... proper planning. It's really not hard.
YOu are kidding right???? This is the only place that doesn't give a rats ass about their customers....

It would not take a genius to figure out a system where a customer knows what is available when its your turn... before they make a 4 hour drive.....

Its a downright stupid way of doing business.... you must be really young.... any moron could figure out a better way of doing things.....
even me.....

MMMP Patient/Caregiver

Old 11-22-2017, 05:13 AM #126
Budley Doright

Here is how it could be done....

every customer who wants a shot submits their customer number....

They supply random numbers which determine order.... this would be done the previous day.... you also with your random number get a time slot when you could order......

then the clones are saved for you.... they would be saved say for 2 hours....then after that they are open to anyone....

Not hard at all... but stupid people can never be rocket scientists.....

MMMP Patient/Caregiver

Old 11-22-2017, 05:51 AM #127
Budley Doright

So Saturday comes..... the previous day they have selected and bagged the orders..... now they can have everyone who has an oder to come and pick up the oder...... say any time within a 2 hour window.....have exact change please.... give them you customer card....and your money they give you a ready made bag..... think how fast this would be...

I have to admit I'm an application programmer.. and I know these people are stoner morons who only care about selling their clones.... they have no problem wasting everyones time....

You think its ok for these stupid people to waste vast amounts of time that does not belong to them........

well its just not...

MMMP Patient/Caregiver

Old 11-22-2017, 10:50 AM #128
SevenTreeFour

I'm a grown man bud. You sound really salty. I mean REALLY salty. Like I said, I've heard people complain just like you... And more often than not its because of poor planning and/or personal error. You dont have any right to attack these people's character because you're butthurt you didn't get your cut. YOU must be really young doing that BS over the internet. If you have it all figured out, you bring Michigan these fine genetics. It benefits nobody to be all in your feelings online little guy. You're questioning everybodies intelligence but your own, when you are the smart guy that drove 8 hours and didn't get your cut. Genius.

Old 11-22-2017, 04:00 PM #129
growingcrazy

growingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nice
I am not a fan of the system...

I got to G2 early, got a ticket and still missed the only cut I was interested in. I'm not interested in driving 8 hours again for a maybe.

TC needs a clone spot.......................... ..
growingcrazy is online now Quote

Old 11-22-2017, 04:08 PM #130
Budley Doright

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenTreeFour View Post
I'm a grown man bud. You sound really salty. I mean REALLY salty. Like I said, I've heard people complain just like you... And more often than not its because of poor planning and/or personal error. You dont have any right to attack these people's character because you're butthurt you didn't get your cut. YOU must be really young doing that BS over the internet. If you have it all figured out, you bring Michigan these fine genetics. It benefits nobody to be all in your feelings online little guy. You're questioning everybodies intelligence but your own, when you are the smart guy that drove 8 hours and didn't get your cut. Genius.

SMH... you are from the camp... get kicked in the ass....and you say give me another...

their system sucks bad.....

As you pointed out..... I've wasted my time, plenty of times.

and.....The thing is, you have to show up early despite their instructions not too.

multiply that by 100???? a thousand????

If these guys weren't selling clones they could be Walmart greeters....

MMMP Patient/Caregiver