Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Wisconsin > Hempfest

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies Seeds
Hempfest Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2017, 03:15 AM #1
CHL

CHL is on a distinguished road
Hempfest

Hopefully going Sunday...
https://madisonhempfest.com/
never been before...
anyone else?

CHL
CHL is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2017, 04:03 AM #2
hamstring

hamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nice
Madison is a great town never been either but would like to hear from others who have also.
hamstring is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2017, 01:58 AM #3
Deej

Deej will become famous soon enough
Just joined.. Was wondering where all the Wisconsin growers were.... I mean seriously,.. We farm EVERYTHING here and yet I have not seen anything from anyone in the state.. I live in the upper north west part of the state. Had to pull my plants,.. {All 3 of them!} when we got heavy thunderstorm activity and I panicked and pulled them 2 weeks early. Then it got nice and warm again.. SIGH>> Anyone? They were Indicas and in flower for 7 weeks.. Had a bunch of brownish hairs and one plant started to hermie... So I pulled. Need reassurance that they will be at least.. ok...
Deej is offline Quote

Old 09-30-2017, 04:33 PM #4
Deej

Deej will become famous soon enough
I wanted to pop in and apologize as well as thank the Growers out there who do what you do! I never realized until I grew my first batch of cannabis this year, {Buds turned out great after some concerns and are now curing..} how much work, time, investment, love of the plant, the excitement , harvest drying and curing of these amazing plants Loaded with personality.. Too.. I always just bought locally, enjoyed and never gave another thought to you out there who supplied me all these years. Thank you for your hard work and dedication and willingness to share your secrets and tips for growing this plant. Your knowledge is vast and deep. And so appreciated. Just wanted to say.................. Thanks All!
Deej is offline Quote