Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Maryland > Mary Jane in Maryland

Thread Title Search
Advertise on ICMag - Click for more info
Mary Jane in Maryland Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2016, 04:19 PM #1
ganjaguy66

ganjaguy66 is on a distinguished road
Angry Mary Jane in Maryland

So I log in to icmag and try to check out what is going on in Maryland concerning cannabis and there are NO threads. This is the reason that my family and I are looking to relocate to a more 420 friendly town. I swear it is like this area is 20 years behind everyone else.
ganjaguy66 is offline Quote

Old 12-23-2016, 01:14 AM #2
crazyseed

crazyseed is on a distinguished road
HA THAT IS VERY TRUE!!
crazyseed is offline Quote

Old 12-23-2016, 01:32 AM #3
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant future
Great opportunity to preen legit MD articles and post for others to learn.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 11 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-28-2017, 02:19 AM #4
moonymonkey

moonymonkey has a spectacular aura aboutmoonymonkey has a spectacular aura aboutmoonymonkey has a spectacular aura aboutmoonymonkey has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation

i agree too md way behind and has been denied,looks like for democracy and there rights.the peole have a legal right to vote for what for want they want,you ask us to vote so we did legally and we did that by law 7yrs we proved ever year what the people wanted,we proved you wrong,now by the 7-8 yr we voted,ur staute law has reached statue of limitations,you presented a legal option,we met those requirements by law,district of columbia met the same requirements and then went legal.the people have waited long enough,and been denied medicine to long by any standards and suffered long enoughxxx we want are rights now...we are tired of being taking advantage by the government and there groups of attorneys exsploting people rights and writing laws in loop holes,no better then a smart criminal.are we living in democracy or dictatorship...they don't want you to know ur rights ,because the they would have you fairly,cud cost them som money tooo..no doubt bout that.rant over peace the moon/
moonymonkey is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2017, 01:09 AM #5
Bumbatar

Bumbatar will become famous soon enoughBumbatar will become famous soon enough
MASSACHUSETTS

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ys-report.html
Bumbatar is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2017, 07:59 PM #6
moonymonkey

moonymonkey has a spectacular aura aboutmoonymonkey has a spectacular aura aboutmoonymonkey has a spectacular aura aboutmoonymonkey has a spectacular aura about
ok i think we have 39 states decrimalized,maybe 12 no legislation,i think thats more then enough to go federal,let the states decide which have showed you decrimalsation is what they voted for and what they want,over 3/4 of this country want decrimalsation so we can started for medical,and stop denying people that are serious sick,once agin taking advantage of sick people.most of the time wen a patient is dieing,they give them medicane to ease there mind an pain.these people need help,not taken advantage of....alot of strong evidence already voted on by the people thats democracy.you can't take away peoples rights...this is unlawful.we fight for freedom a lot of families have paid the price mine to,marines,navy,airfoece,speci al forces afganastan,army....rip..we need to move forward with the legalization..we got all the vote to suport just that.peace m/

Old 03-13-2017, 08:05 PM #7
moonymonkey

there is no more argueing,the people have voted for decrmilazation.....you ask us we voted.

Old 03-13-2017, 08:15 PM #8
troutman

troutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud of
Start making threads and can own that part of ICMAG.

I wish I could own my own section.

Old 04-03-2017, 02:40 AM #9
moonymonkey

here we go plans to vote federal for legalization march 30,2017 perposal read at norml....mm/

Old 04-03-2017, 04:11 AM #10
nepalnt21
FRRRRRResh!

nepalnt21 is a jewel in the roughnepalnt21 is a jewel in the roughnepalnt21 is a jewel in the roughnepalnt21 is a jewel in the roughnepalnt21 is a jewel in the roughnepalnt21 is a jewel in the rough
maryland: at the forefront in restrictive and illogically strict gun legislation, and yet probably going to be slower to legalize cannabis than texas. strange state we live in!
nepalnt21 is offline Quote