What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hi Bonecarver

your poor guy, i wish you a speedy recovery man.
at least you got thc products to help with the pain.

peace out

B

bonecarver_OG

thanx gaius and all other :D

im trying my best to suffer the least possible.
peace

B

bonecarver_OG

with my gfs help the grow is going very well :D

seedlings are now recieving 7 ml/ab and 2 drops supervit and 40ml rhizotonic. the moms are on a 30 ml ab regime with 40 of the rhizotonic and also 2 drops supervit.

clones are getting sprayed with rhizotonic

the moms are recuperating very quickly.

peace

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
ok bonecarver, glad to hear the plants are not suffering with their grower, lol.

oh yeah maybe you should specify that you mean 7ml/ab etc, per gallon? if that is indeed what you mean or is it meant per 10 lt.? it seems i'm already quite stoned.

B

bonecarver_OG

u are right - all my nutes specifications are for 10L of half tapwater and half distilled water.

peace :D

B

bonecarver_OG

my gf is taking excellent care of the grow room now!

its amazing how well the cups in the trays work - no signs of being rootbound for the size of the cup - and we keep the bottom allways wet so the roots that grow out allways have humidity. and there is actually really a nice amount of growth going on - im tempted to put in 3 more 65w lights as soon as i can get up and moving and my gf is at work hehehe

the cups are only as small as a camping plastic 20cc water glass. i still havent had any need to transplant to a bigger cup - wich anyway i fysically cant now since i basicly cant move for a few weeks.

it would be an step up to put an airstone on each tray - but it would get even more noisy. got 3 pumps running. and the 3 different rez got one airstone each. these trays are hand watered, but it would be easy to make them automatic but there is really no need for that yet. actually it would make it more easy but i cant set things up in the grow room from bed hehe.

peace all

B

bonecarver_OG

4 clones of the SSHxPTK are rooted and got transplanted - nice! :D :D
thet got taken 2 weeks ago - without any hormones or such. only the last few days the have been sprayed with rhizotonic.

peace :D

heres a look at the fluoro room - as it is now :D

the three diferent rez - small but work -

clones

seedlings in trays..

moms

the purple one is stil to reveg.

check out how hydro roots look like

fresh clones of our number1: ssh x ptk

G

Looking sweet bc , your gf is doing a fine job. good to hear your on the mend . what is the seedling with the red stem? niice :D
peace

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
it's looking great in there Bonecarver, those are gonna take a lot of space when they all grow out, lol. too cool that your gf is taking care of things for you.

peace
gm

B

bonecarver_OG

starting to get time to transplant - sad part is i cant - so i will give lots of enzymes and just lower the nutes for while untill i get better enough to rebuild the grow room.

one duma 1.05 x 80 cm tray fits 63 1L cups. i just need to make space for both my trays - and it means some carpintery and mess that i dont have time with now.

:D

G

hey bro,
if i was a bit nearer , i d have been around with my power tools to give you a hand . wishing you a speedy recovery.
what are parents off iguana ?
peace....sr

filimagno

really jungle indeed with all these seedlings.....cool issue bc...good work for the rebuild of ur growroom.ciao

B

bonecarver_OG

thanx mates! :D

iguana - the iguanas are : bb x nepal //nepal

blueberry x nepalese male and then polinated again with an other nepalese male.

its was made by LMN :D

Last edited:
G

cheers mate, sounds very nice . fingers crossed for girls! all the best

B

bonecarver_OG

with the help of my girl yesterday we cleaned all the trays of the seedlings toclean fo any salt or what ever that builsd up in there, then started giving them atazyme. and 10 10 A+ B. rhizotonic, supervit ...

cant wait untill im ok enough to transplant them to the 1 liter cups ( 1/4 gallon ) and then when they will be fully vegged to my preference i will start the flowering. also an issue is i have to buy one more light and just now i cant really aford it. :D

got to buy a new bottle of rhizotonic tomorow finished today..

i got my shots today and i feel well enough to take some pics. and im transplanting clones taken one week ago. lets see how many of all of those had roots already. they have been only sprayed on leafs and all inside the white containers with rhizotonicmixed into water mixed with demineralized water and it really works.. well.

from last sunday to today is been 9 days :D

peace post more later :D

peace

B

bonecarver_OG

it seems the veg part wil lend up with beeing a 47000 lumen fluoro setup. thats about as much as a HPS 600W.. but actualy a slight bit more efficient frovegging in this phase.

as soon as i can buy the second hps i will start setting up the flowering room - sure wish my handy coop partner was around to give a hand.

i will directly put the 2 x 600W at one go in there.. and maybe later ad fluros to thicken up the lower buds a bit - lets see how big it all gets :D i prefeer not a jungle tis time around. someting more controlled :d rather :D

i will flower my huge kalimist x astroboy bush when it gets time forflowering. its 3 plants in there but they are already covering a space of 50 x 90 cm. withd andheight about 80 cm

B

bonecarver_OG

around the 2nd of january:

7651DSC00215.JPG

after 23 days

last pics - the kalimist moms before a bit of special treatment. and they have given 30 + clones already,

Last edited: