What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
damn dont forget about me! im gonna be constantly peeking!
hella nice project as always my man - keep it up :yes:

B

bonecarver_OG

lets see how it goes :D

i aded today one short fluoro more for the clones and two more 58W ones for the moms and clones. its now got 5 x 58 W + 7 x 18 W - thats all in all 400 W of fluoro tubes. i still got posibility to put in 3 more of the 58 watt ones. but i will see if it will be necesary or not. i am presuming they will.

i dont expect to switch them to HPS untill flowering. in about maybe 3-4 weeks. when i got enough clones of my favorites, the SSH x PTK and the Kalimist x astroboy. im going to cut more clones today - and hopefully next weekend i can cut mroe clones even.

tomorow im going in for surgery and i will see how it will go with posting etc for a few days. i should be ok to write i hope. i thought i would just move my equipment close to bed :D

i hope my gf can be helping me with watering etc :D

peace all :D got a lot to do before tomorow..

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Wishing you a safe and succesful day under the knife...and a fast recovery bro... :yes:
C-ya when ya get back :wave:

B

bonecarver_OG

im still around untill tomorow morning - but thanks man :D

just took 45 clones. about 19 of the SSH x PTK and the rest of the two phenos of the kalimist cross we kept :D

B

bonecarver_OG

i made some dry sieve to have after the operation :D

do you see the purple trichs in there?

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
oh man, i hope it's nothing big Bonecarver, that word surgery puts shiver up my spine. my best wishes are with you as well as positive thoughts. glad you have your gf to look after you when you get back.

peace
gm

B

bonecarver_OG

she is working during the days - but i will be ok :D im going to try to make the best out of it :D thanks mate!

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
7651DSC00571.JPG

oh man oh man oh man

good wishes for the surgery bro.. best of luck

G

Hey man, everythings looking great!

Did you keep 2 phenos of the kalimist x astroboy? I thought there was only one hehe.
you get the catpiss pheno? it tastes almost like lakrisal if you know what that is lol.

Good luck with the operation I´ll send some happy thoughts for ya : )

B

bonecarver_OG

thanks mate :D yeah there is 2 phenos of the kalimist x astroboy :D both very similar - big bud, a bit fluffy but nice taste :D

peace

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
beautiful looking trichs. now you need one of them triple screened stash boxed, this will give you a therapeutic occupation while you recover. triple sift it till you have a nice pile of trich heads. but only the purple ones ok man? :biglaugh: :D all the best bro...:joint:

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe - :D one of those boxes would be neat. i should make one some day :D

peace mate

G

Hope all went well bc. the purple trichs will be highly medicinal. take care mate .

B

bonecarver_OG

i smoked it all yesterday. got so much pain. this sucks. my gf is looking after the plants :)

B

bonecarver_OG

i score nominated this pic for the month poll. thanks a lot dude! the coop apreciates it :D

alaeddin

The sieve looks incredible, I wish I could make sieve like that. The purple shows very nicely indeed. Everything looking great so far, I hope everything is going well with your health. Smoke and laugh, it's good for your health and makes healing faster.

B

bonecarver_OG

its easy with a 110 micro screen.

i try to use well dry bud - and i use metal spoons to hit it to trash. i dont use my hands at all really.

luaghing hurts :(

peace mates