What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gavita elf2 question.

floppy

my elf2 is running single room, I have two ecm1 modules, at lights out, module turns on intake heater, but can it be regulated via the temp2 sensor probe?

so once lights go out & temps lover the temp2 sensor tells ecm1 module to turn on, once temps are higher temp2 sensor turns off ecm1 module & heater turns off?

I know I can run the heater from a separate temperature probe & ecm1 module will be on once lights off, I just thought is it possible if temp2 sensor can regulate it..

cheers.

hvac guy

EL controllers are not reliable, find an industrial electrician who can build/program a PLC to do the same with more options.

hvac guy

The internal battery sometimes fails and all settings are lost, Gavita I think rectified and changed the battery.

floppy

I did read about that, but I don't get power outages. so if gavita changed out the battery & I don't get power outages, am I good to go? as I realy like the features.