What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crayon's Whore House

crayons

Hey Guys,
Been browsing the forums for a good bit while building my veg area. Well, it was supposed to be my first of two flower rooms but turned into a permanent veg room. So, I need to build two more identical rooms in my garage, lol.

Anyways, I am calling my show The Whore House. My veg area measures 12.5' x 7.5' x 9.75' and has been running for just about a week now (plants managed in another part of the house during construction) with steady temps and humidity at 72f/51% consistently since the addition of a space heater.

Salmon River OG
Alien OG
Banana Kush/Orange Creme ?
Critical Mass
Tahoe OG
Tangie

These girls will be ready for flower in about 3-5 weeks, so there is plenty of time to get a completely sealed flower room running. I plan on the same size room, 12.5 x 7.5' x 9.75'. Running 2 rows of 3 600 watt hps on 3 dual 600 watt ballasts, co2, basic soil mix and a strict feeding/water regiment.

Attachments

• IMG_9771.jpg
    IMG_9771.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9772.jpg
    IMG_9772.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 9