What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Plant seems to not be growing

Raver90e

Curing has started

Curing has started

Took her off the hanger today stems are bending but i heard a pop so she is ready, dry weight was 70grams exactly of bud have not yet weighed stema and leaf.iv got the buds in a jar and will sample tonight( need another jar the buds are cramped. I will manicure her properly when the cure is over right nw the buds are a bit leafy pics below!

Attachments

• IMG-20161210-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20161210-WA0005.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG-20161210-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20161210-WA0008.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 12

Raver90e

Bro im doing my second grow and this reply u gave me two years ago is absolutely spot on . Thanks again

QUOTE=Unagi;7612549]Hi raver90! I didnt fart in my growroom on my first grow, i was worried if the plants could handle my gasses. My point being that worrying about any and all things are a very good thing! So long as you dont act on every little thing your magical brain can come up with. It will help you to give you that extra kick you need to get this grow to the finish line! So to sum it up: worrying good, if not acted upon every worrie :)

That being said, i think you need to water more often and maybe a little less at a time to begin with. The seedlings are very sensetive at that stage in their life and if you go 5 days between watering it might allow the soil to dry too much and might be drying out roots in the process. I see your pot is almost 10L aswell and its quite big for a seedling to be watering untill run off, growth might have been stunted because the plant didnt have the rootball to support drinking a full 10L container worth of water.

So to sum it up, i dont think a seedling likes being too dry and then oversaturated. In the beginning they need a moist enviroment so the roots go searching for food and water to expand their growth. Once the roots are well established you can water untill 15-20% run off.

I suggest that you water a once or twice per day. If you decide to try it out i would do it like this. Carefully pour water in a circle around the plant, make sure u dont saturate the medium 100%, pour slowly to avoid that. Then make sure its always moist but not soggy or too wet in the soil around the seedling. Gradually day by day you can make this circle larger and larger untill the roots are well established. If the water spreads all over the top of your soil just moisten the top first wait 5 minutes and continue watering in a circle around the precious seedling :)

I also noticed you said that you cut the soilmix with some perlite. This might mean you have to start feeding earlier than the recommended time suggested by the soil manufacturer.

If you have any questions just let me know!

[/QUOTE]
Bro im doing my second grow and this reply u gave me two years ago is absolutely spot on . Thanks again