What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Damn it stinks in here!

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Found one of the grape hash plant nearing chop.Man did she produce for me...this plant brought me 6 lbs in a 10 gallon container .
picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
That grape hashplant came out of Upstate NY. Same guy I got my last BB Sativa cut from that Chaco liked. I'd love to get both of them back but dude had a kid and stepped out of the game. If/when he returns both of those cuts are on the list to get back in the stable. Elvis too.

so what your saying is, there's a chance. better news then i thought.

gw she did well for me too. nice pics...

Scrappy-doo

so what your saying is, there's a chance. better news then i thought.

gw she did well for me too. nice pics...

I've talked to him fairly recently, said he's not growing but his boy still has all the cuts and he'll hook me up, then he just doesn't follow through. Happened a couple times already. Not sure what's up but I'm not gonna push the guy. Eventually, hopefully, he'll be back in the game and looking to trade once again. I'll be ready!

Scrappy-doo

Thanks Green81, appreciate the follow. You're a little late to the party though. This thread is covered in dust and cobwebs. Still growing, but not very motivated to take pics and post them.

nickman

Veteran
Thanks Green81, appreciate the follow. You're a little late to the party though. This thread is covered in dust and cobwebs. Still growing, but not very motivated to take pics and post them.

I’d like to see 2hat your up to...!!!... :biggrin:...!!!... :wave:... ... ...

Scrappy-doo

Sorry Nickman, but that doesn't help with my motivation. For me to upload pics it has to go from my camera, to computer #1, to flash drive, to computer #2, to a resizing website, to icmag. Just way more of a pita than I'm willing to do right now. I'm more likely to start posting on IG than on here but that's not very likely until I get a phone with a high quality camera.

nickman

Veteran
Sorry Nickman, but that doesn't help with my motivation. For me to upload pics it has to go from my camera, to computer #1, to flash drive, to computer #2, to a resizing website, to icmag. Just way more of a pita than I'm willing to do right now. I'm more likely to start posting on IG than on here but that's not very likely until I get a phone with a high quality camera.

I feel ya man...!!!... that is a lot of shit to do just to put up some pic’s...!!!...

Well whenever you do get motivated to do so, I’ll be more than interested to check out what’s going on ...!!!...

Peace bro... have a good one... ... ... :wave: ... ... ...

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
What up, Scrappy? Yeah, posting pics can be a pain in the ass. Insta makes it a lot easier but it just doesn't have the same vibe as the forums.

Hope you don't mind me throwing up a pic in here.

Headband 52 days.

picture.php

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
This is my second run and oh man the stank is awesome!! The potency is crazy too! She might be my new fav strain if she wasn’t so strong. Lol. No doubt why some ppl call her daywrecker. It’s so strong it almost gives you a hang over. And the yield... wow. She really is special

Last edited:
What's up Scrappy! Just dropped by to say hi. Hope all is going well in the garden, and I can definitely see the lack of enthusiasm trying to update, jumping through all those hoops.

Hell, this is the last place I update, just because I have to go from phone to album, then thread lol
We're definitely looking forward to any updates though, cuz you keep your girls beautiful!

Looking forward to an update on Munchkin too, and hope she's healthy and playful again soon.

Applesauce

Any desire to update or have you moved to instagram? This is one of the best threads on IC for pictures of well-grown plants. Your plants look proper, nearly every time. I am curious about your current light setup and what daytime temps + RH you're running, particularly under the LEDs.