What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lab testing of thc/cbd??

dragongrower

Does anybody know where people get their medical weed tested for thc/cbd content?

I often read about how tests have shown this and that but never hear were they get it tested..

I also read about some home tests, but cant seem to find anything useful on google..

A friend and me is talking about starting up some medical grows to see if we might be able to help some people, with especially high cbd and low thc strains..

Peace,

DG

vostok

Veteran
I agree with this, high times and others are for always saying this bud got 13% thc...gee how do they know that I ask?
...and so why can't we do a quick and accurate thc% test at home, that I know to be a simple, accurate and reliable way to test for THC% in a given weight of bud.

That we can all use, around the world, BESIDES actually smoking it ...?

supermanlives

Veteran
its getting real cheap now . like 35 dollars cheap here in sd. sdpharmlabs.com. they test for moisture thc cbn cbd. no tests for pesticides or anything else. I think it should be mandatory for medical weed

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The cannabinoid home test is called Cannalyse or Cannalytics. A quick search will give you some results. The highly technical machine used to test for cannabiniods is an HPLC (High-Performance Liquid Chromatograph). Many labs that do testing of cannabis use the HPLC.

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
its getting real cheap now . like 35 dollars cheap here in sd. sdpharmlabs.com. they test for moisture thc cbn cbd. no tests for pesticides or anything else. I think it should be mandatory for medical weed
Do they service ALL of california, or just people who can drive to their location in SD?

I need somewhere i can mail a sample or it has to be in NorCal

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Im in norcal, steephill in the town is 40 bucks. Anyone know how much weeds they need and how dry they supposed to be?