What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

watch me grow day and night! 18k

Adrift

Veteran
week 5

week 5

well if i did my math right, im now starting week 5, haha

just hit them with pk 13/14 a few days ago and things are really filling in beautifully! looking like a very promising crop forsure

well pics are better then words so check it out!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^ those where the best pics i could get threw those glasses..
not the best but not the worst!

wish you guys could smell this room! pure heaven .. i cant even touch the plants without having to use alcohol to clean my hands after. haha

ill try to snap some pics of the other side of the room soon, thats where the rugburn og and other stuff is at!

rugburn is turning out to blow my mind, such huge crystal covered calyx's that reek of lemon funk!!! ahhh cant wait to smoke that ish!!

haha

well thats all for now! see you all later

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
Awesome...I do two rooms 4 flower beds 4x8 in each. And 2 smaller flower beds 3x5 in each. They flip flop and share the same scrubber, 3.5 ton ac, and gas co2 burner.
I take 18 to 27 plants per week rather then everything at once. Your a mad man. Thats some serious work you got there. I know.
I hand water everything as well three times a week. I just have a gut feeling when I water that I couldnt get automated. But I sure would like to take some time off someday for more then 24 hours lol. Im sure you know what Im saying.

Keep up the hard work. Just stellar!

T~P

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
looks really nice! lots of legal recreational users hoping to burn that Bruce asap...
You Overgrowin' Obama in a fine fashion!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very impressive thread, nice thru-the-glasses photography

Adrift you are doin it proper, kudos

vertigo0007

Yeah buddy! Looking stellar! Hope you cut babys o that rugburn, shes a doozey!

well if i did my math right, im now starting week 5, haha

just hit them with pk 13/14 a few days ago and things are really filling in beautifully! looking like a very promising crop forsure

well pics are better then words so check it out!

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image
^ those where the best pics i could get threw those glasses..
not the best but not the worst!

wish you guys could smell this room! pure heaven .. i cant even touch the plants without having to use alcohol to clean my hands after. haha

ill try to snap some pics of the other side of the room soon, thats where the rugburn og and other stuff is at!

rugburn is turning out to blow my mind, such huge crystal covered calyx's that reek of lemon funk!!! ahhh cant wait to smoke that ish!!

haha

well thats all for now! see you all later

D

DHF

Awesome job Bro..........All should take notice of dialed canopy and how similar all plants look........THAT`S.......

How yas pull the gpw`s sooner than later.......Keep dialin my buddy..........and still weeks ta go ?.........Many folks would loveta have em that size come Harvey and be done with it.......

Hope chop`s double whatchas`re hopin for..........

Peace......Freds......:ying:...........

Adrift

Veteran
well damn everyone! keeping this thread alive forsure!!!

thanks for all the kind words

dalilguy- thanks for stopping in! happy smoking

twisted pleasur-haha , i can just tell from that paragraph you wrote that you understand my pain! haha , lots of work, but o so worth it! wouldnt trade it for a thing :) thanks for stopping by!

purekknowledge- thanks alot for the kind words! :tiphat:

chunkypigs- hahaha! you know it! :joint:

vertigo- always a pleasure bud! you know i took cuts. already have the 3 dif pheno's in small mom form with cuts ready to take :)

and take i will! def planting these next time!

DHF- well i dont even know what to say really except thanks tons! lots of great vibes in this thread forsure! the banner goes 72 days for maximum satisfaction so i still got a month left for these babies to ripen up :)

well later everyone!

Adrift

Veteran
some random shots

some random shots

snapped a few shots ,thought you all might enjoy them..

picture.php

^ in the making

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^banner

i plan on taking pics of the og kush and the white, which im now thinking is actually gdpXwhite based on smell..

when i originally ordred the gdpXwhite, the seeds they just said white s1,, least i thought they did. but im FORSURE smelling grape dank in there. so im a bit confused! either way im excited and cant wait! haha

so until then see ya :thank you:

Adrift

Veteran
more pics!

picture.php

picture.php

^gdpXwhite- smells like candy!

picture.php

^rugburn og- seems to be the best yeilding and smelling pheno. smells exactly like lemon dank.. just heavenly!

picture.php

picture.php

^other pheno of rugburn- this one is just triched out to the max! huge swollen calyx's that stink like headband!

gonna be hard picking a keeper. all 3 of my rugburn females are incredible in dif ways..

a smoke test will make it easier to decide tho! ahah

alright gonna let these babies fatten up a bit more before i show anymore photos.

take care!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
wow yeah that looks like some stellar genetics grown superbly. real nice trichome coverage. keep on keepin on as they say.

:wave:

Adrift

Veteran
How far away are the lights from the canopy? Looks bomb btw!

D2G

well by this time of flower i keep them between 18 and 20 inchs from the tops to assure a great lights spread among the tables..

during veg 15 inchs to 17 inches

thanks for stopping by :joint:

Adrift

Veteran
hey everyone, got a lil update for you.. haven't really showed the garage , so i figured i would snap some photos.. buds are really beefing up nice now, just lovely in here!

here are some shots..

picture.php

^plants closest to the lens are banner, then in the back right are the rugburn og monsters... everything else is banner..

picture.php

picture.php

^banner.

picture.php

picture.php

^rugburn..

everything is rocking out hard now and stinking like crazy! will def have some more updates soon, later everyone.