What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

driftinggggg.....to my new spot :)

G

GOOROO

word. gonna be along for this whole ride.

Waiting for more pics....so jealous of your space.

you better rock it out hard..

You a native?

G

GOOROO

I highly suggest ditching calmag plus and getting calplex.

as well I would look at drip clean. Keeps salt from building up.
and a (potassium)silica source.

Just switched one of my spots back to coco and am still debating what products in the line I want to use. Personally am undecided on boost, pk13/14, rhizo and cannazym.

Adrift

Veteran
I highly suggest ditching calmag plus and getting calplex.

as well I would look at drip clean. Keeps salt from building up.
and a (potassium)silica source.

Just switched one of my spots back to coco and am still debating what products in the line I want to use. Personally am undecided on boost, pk13/14, rhizo and cannazym.

thanks for the suggestions!!! you already know ima rock this space out!!! haha

ive heard great things about drip clean but the way ive been doing the coco works for me with great results! you just have to get good amount of runoff and you wont have any salt issues :)
plus im already spending enough cash on nutes as it is :) haha

i like the pk13/14, def is nice, hygrozyme is my enzyme and will always be! i love that stuff!!!! the boost works very well, but i still add other boost products if i have them around.... for instance last round i was doing boost and a little bit of kool bloom powder.. had killer results

makes it a little more affordable that way as the boost is SUPER expensive :)

i will have a potassium source, im still not done nute shopping. these are just my nutes for now as the plants dont require much more then A and B at this point!

soo i would say if you do try some of those canna products the only ones u really need are the pk13/14 and the boost, rhizo is not necessary , and you can use a cheaper enzyme if you wish :)

if you have anyother questions on about the canna line please feel free to ask!

thanks again for stopping in, :joint:

G

Guest 88950

very nice bro.......your girls look awsome.

cant wait to see that flower room exploding....nice variety of genetics too.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only thing in the canna line that i really like is the rhizo & sense using it my roots have been exploding & the plants are much more healthy . the A & B I was chasing the PH so much it got annoying . the PK13/14 i replaced with liquid koolbloom cuz it has extra magnesium . the cannazym i replaced with hydroplex cuz its cheaper & more concentrated , plus it has added vitamins & amino acids that help fatten up the buds plus the P & k .

I know alot of people love the canna line but it just didn't work that well for me . my base nutes i switched back to maxibloom , but am looking at pure blend pro cuz i need a clean & clear as possible nute mix cuz i'm feeding with the Blumat drippers & they clog easily .

your plants are lookin great brother so the canna line must be working great for you . keep up the great work , i'll be watchin :)

Adrift

Veteran
thanks dansbuds!!! whatever works for YOU right!!! that how i see it anyhow, SO many dif/amazing ways to grow the wonderful plant, one of the reasons i really love her.

i use todo soil for YEARS which is alot dif then the coco! but like any growing,you just figure out what your plants like best in your environment and adapt :joint:

again, nice to have you! take care

marrdogg

Veteran
I was in soil too before coco but after going coco don't think I'll be going the soil route anytime soon. I too use maxibloom after using numerous other nutes over the years. Dansbuds, do you see a major difference using the liquid koolbloom and powder versus just using liquid koolbloom. I was using pk 13/14 but it made my ph swing too much to, I guess it's a maxibloom thing,lol!

Adrift

Veteran
i feel you marrdogg, once you see the results of coco its hard to deny :)

well everyone, im so incredibly bored this evening i figured i would post up some shots from one of my old rooms, for those who never saw! hope you guys dont mind :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

those are all under 8 k of lighting, in soil, fed foxfarms plus additives :)

strains i was running at the time included

chiesel
g-13
2 dif pheno's of ak 47
buddahs sister
purple skunk
bubba kush
some random sativa hybrid that was FUNKY

and prolly 1 or 2 more i cant recall!

that was a very fun grow and i had alot of dif exotic strains going!

my new room will essentially be 2 of these grows as im going to 16 k now! so it should be alot of fun :joint:

later everyone :wave:

Adrift

Veteran
thanks marrdogg! i've been threw a hell of a lot to get this space so i am very grateful!!!!

:joint:

so i got 5 prophets up and running and 5 sour bubbles that just cracked there tails along with 5 blockhead ibl's that just cracked their tails aswell!

so least to say im very excited right now!!! always looking for something new and incredible! hopefully i find just that :)

ill snap some pics later to share with everyone, but for now heres a pic of the prophet that are up and running... later!

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

Adrift

Veteran
12-14 update

12-14 update

hey everyone, snapped some pics last night of the mommmma's..
all is looking great, they are growing like crazy now drinking every other day ....should have my set of clones withing 10 to 14 days. by then my room will be all set up aswell....

installing 5 ton ac this weekend, along with hanging all the lights and setting up all tables! so i will have a very nice update soon enough :)

but for now, how about some veg shots of the mommies! hope u like

:joint:

picture.php

^i angled the treys so that the smaller babies would be closer to the light, and so that it would be easier to get the run off out!

i will have real 4 by 8 tables for my moms, im just waiting on them atm :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^banner! i already have atleast 30 banner clones ready to be chopped, but im gonna wait till i have more like 80 or 90 to cut as i think im gonna be running 80 banner, at 10 plants per table....:joint:

but dont worry i will have a 600 or 2 that ill be growing the random stuff under, sssdh,blockhead,sourbubble,prophet,maybe a purple kush ... we will see :)

soo until next time everyone!

take care and happy puffing :joint:

marrdogg

Veteran
Damn Adrift coming along very nicely can't wait to see those Banners up and running. You must have a ton of help or you the most active guy on this site!

Adrift

Veteran
ha, thanks marrdogg!
im having help with the ac and electrical, everything else ill be doing. gonna have a pretty busy life once again! ha , i cant wait :joint:

Adrift

Veteran
12-16-11 update

12-16-11 update

hey everyone :joint:

i got a little bit of work done today! And it sure feels great!
i will soon have the flower room up and running..

Nothing to epic has been done yet, i just put the plastic on the floor, but it already looks that much closer to a grow room :)

i still have to get water proof tape and seal all the plastic on the floor as i couldnt do it in one clean pce! but none the less i think it looks pretty good :)

i also moved all the moms out of those trays and put them on the floor because they are just getting so big!!!! they need all the space they can get at this point....

well enough talk, picture time

picture.php

^i still have to put plywood over the windows, then hang my panda film up, should look pretty nice after that is done :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^as you can see they are getting ALOT bigger... with the exception of the few runts :) but even those are starting to show lots of new growth!

picture.php

^bannnner

picture.php

^the prophet,,, arent they cute! haha

sooo i guess thats all i got for now... but dont worry, ill be back soon enough with some nice updates!

later everyone :joint:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
i feel you marrdogg, once you see the results of coco its hard to deny :)

well everyone, im so incredibly bored this evening i figured i would post up some shots from one of my old rooms, for those who never saw! hope you guys dont mind :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

those are all under 8 k of lighting, in soil, fed foxfarms plus additives :)

strains i was running at the time included

chiesel
g-13
2 dif pheno's of ak 47
buddahs sister
purple skunk
bubba kush
some random sativa hybrid that was FUNKY

and prolly 1 or 2 more i cant recall!

that was a very fun grow and i had alot of dif exotic strains going!

my new room will essentially be 2 of these grows as im going to 16 k now! so it should be alot of fun :joint:

later everyone :wave:

Yo adrift :yummy: some kickass weed...well done grower!!
Santa :santa1: bring you some finest primo quality grass :xmasnut:...
happy HIGH x-mas m8