What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10k Watt Open Bulb Grow , Going For 20 lbs.....

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
nice crunch, you planning on growing those rez beans out anytime soon? I know you like cuttings, but sure would be nice to see what you could do with reservoir.

yes i am! waiting for my other order of ssdsh, k.o. kush, kylekushmans strawberry cough/the white and strawberry x18 seeds to arrive to germ them all at the same time.

have some seeds that im going to be putting into flower here soon, another thread! they include moscas sonic fly, subrob's grandaddypurpleskunk, deep chunk/road kill skunk, skunk ibl, whitefire, unreleased cali connection chem4/fire og and a few others....

severian

yes i am! waiting for my other order of ssdsh, k.o. kush, kylekushmans strawberry cough/the white and strawberry x18 seeds to arrive to germ them all at the same time.

have some seeds that im going to be putting into flower here soon, another thread! they include moscas sonic fly, subrob's grandaddypurpleskunk, deep chunk/road kill skunk, skunk ibl, whitefire, unreleased cali connection chem4/fire og and a few others....

better get your label maker sorted out :)

johnnyla

Veteran
hey Krunch, are you doing a sealed grow or are you exhausting? What's your humidity during flowering?

i have a closed grow with a 60pint AND a 40pt dehumidifier and can't the RH below 55%. I just bought an exhaust to vent a few times per day to knock it down.

Any thoughts?

growclean

Grow Clean.... Go Fast!
hey Krunch, are you doing a sealed grow or are you exhausting? What's your humidity during flowering?

i have a closed grow with a 60pint AND a 40pt dehumidifier and can't the RH below 55%. I just bought an exhaust to vent a few times per day to knock it down.

Any thoughts?

God, different parts of the country! I have multiple HUMIDIFIERS!

Anyways, on board to watch. Always inspiring!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran

Any thoughts?

this place is exhausted. humidity is 30%.
another room im running that is sealed is topping out at 90 degrees with 70% humidity, the plants fucking dig it! this is a controlled experiment. couple weeks left, will start another thread here in the next day or so....

great grow kb your one of the reasons y i switched to vert. some of my plants are 10" from my 600 is that too close? how long do u usually veg for or what height do u usually flip em at? mine are vegged for 2 months topped once ill get some pics soon

L-Immortal

this place is exhausted. humidity is 30%.
another room im running that is sealed is topping out at 90 degrees with 70% humidity, the plants fucking dig it! this is a controlled experiment. couple weeks left, will start another thread here in the next day or so....

Krunch you not worried about bud rot with those mongo colas hanging at 70% lights out?

Reason I ask is my room is at 80 degrees 46-55% humidity lights on and 72 degrees and 70% humidity lights out.

My santa fe is running balls to the walls, poor thing hasnt shut of in 2 weeks (set for 45%) was thinking about adding another dehumidifier but curious to see you results.

RipVanWeed

KBubble, thank you for sharing your experience. Your grows are amazing, I follow all your threads.

I picked up some clones from an LA dispensery and failed to quarantine. Now I'm battling PM.

I've been fighting the PM with Neem/SM90, spraying every 5 days. There's a couple of strains that keep popping spots of white mold.

Today I located and bought some Eagle 20.

The directions are not clear in regards to dosing for small amounts, how much per Gal. do you use?

Last run I chopped 1/2 my plants a week or two early due to PM. The thought of spraying the little ones in Veg once with Eagle and never seeing any more mold is relieving the knot of tension in the side of my neck!

Thanks, Much Respect

mg75

Not sure if I missed it...

how many plants in each room?
why no tomato cages or yo yos? those buds will probably topple over. looking good!