What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MeltingPOT's EDEN.

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn MP! Fuckin got some spears over there huh? Goddamn, you could accost someone with those....lol
And MIGHTY fine genetics they have....cant wait till the report!
good vibes

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Abbie...I need a shed! Then maybe I'll become a grow god. =)....Can't wait to see you chop them gals my friend...I'll probably be at least a week or two behind you...

WT...whatup my brother? I'll try not to get the urge to use them as a lightsabre (sp)...On some Luke Skywalker shit...I will definately make another batch of these beans to put away for future use, I like the variety they have to offer. Hopefully they smoke proper.

PEACE
MP

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Check it out. Hello!..........................ChemDxBlueMoonshine.......OGbx!...........Seedlings.

Soon enough it'll be out with the old and in with the new.
Hopefully I can beat the heat. We'll see, don't hate if I swing and miss on these, temp is an issue for me starting now.

P

Peat

Wow, Melting Pot!

:respect:

Nice plants! :yes:

The heat is coming. My A/C is already running. :frown:
But, we'll get another cool spell yet...

LOL @ WT! Weaponized flowers! :D

Tagged
:lurk:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have a seat B-man...2 beers and a bottle of rum for my friend Baker bartender....bartender!!!!!!

Peat...what's up brother? My AC will be in before the end of the month....Hope yer right about the cool spells...I'd love to have a cool April/May...

:joint: Peace and Have a good Sunday everyone...
MP

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man, you're bumming me out w/ all this A/C talk. :frown: My grow's on a 2nd floor, and I have a portable for my tent, but I'll have to shut down my vegging area prior. Want to get one more flowering run in 4/15 - end of june, before turning the tent into a vegging station for mom's/ continuing projects.
May have to veg things outside may/june. Perpetual can be a pita! :bashhead:

As always, latest shots are stellar! :respect: That last shot of the OGbx and ChemDxBlueM is particularly yummy! :yummy:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
HL- We're in the same boat...Get one more nice pull in by the end of June. Then chill till about October or so. Its enough work keeping my moms happy when it's 90 degrees out.
PS. Those CDxBM and OGbx were the seedling pics good buddy...I didn't do the best job labeling them pics!!! The garden shot was of the Mako crosses and a few others =)

My real problem is that I have 8 mini-mamas cuts from the gals I have running from seed. I have 13 seedlings, that will soon have cuts taken from them and they'll be turned into mini-mamas. I also have 6 tried and true keepers that are always on hand. I'm thinking of throwing the 8 outside....that way they are out of my space, and are still accessable to get cuts from if the smoke is unloseable. Even if that happens, I am still left with 19 cuts/ mamas to take care of until the end of June:wallbash:......2010 will be the year of the TENT(s) for MP...I need room to breathe.
Keep easy
MPeezy

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Hey mp hows it growin brotha your grow is looking great brotha really like the looks of that MHx(SDxChemDD) looks like it is on the SD side very nice colors to looks like it is almost time ha i will be taking the summer off my self this year try ed a run last year even with ac i had allot of problem from the heat spider mites,mildew,humidity problems it was a seed run so all was well but i got all the seeds i need for a life time so be a good vacation and i will have plenty of sour diesel to hold me thru but next up i want to get back to doing five or six different strains love the verity and is never boring trying to figure out each plant keep up the good work brotha and keep them sweet ass pic coming peace brotha :kewlpics::respect::smoweed:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hellyeah Big$...variety is the spice...we all need a good vacation.

This AKxSD is fruckinhuge....Smells like AK.

Sour leaning MH cross came down today...here's a peek.

Smells like plastic??? weird odor coming off this piglet...

Keep good y'all...my fingers are sticky.
MP

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha, love the foxtail on that MH/SD - plastic huh? A whiff of a F13 the other day came off like grape Play-Doh to me - better than the dead meat they were exuding early on!

Enjoy the finger hash, YES SAH! :D

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ooooh Grape Play-Doh sounds real good HL...Anything grape in a pipe sounds good to me...I definately need some DJ gear. That single fox tail is hilarious...Peace broskie.

Couple shots from this morning...

White Widow.

MHx(SDxChemDD) spear....still growing....

MHx(SDxChemDD) non-spear...not still growing =).

OGbx and CDxBM cloned yesterday...waiting for these spears to finish up, and away we go!...
Peace all
MP

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hellyeah Seismic...The non-spears are colorful, but I'll put my $ on one of the spears being the keeper from this run...I began flushing them early, and they were not mature enough when forced into flowering....Cannot wait to see what I can do with her from clone, knowing how she likes to eat...I hope (if she smokes proper) to pull off a SOG with her at some point, flowering the minute she roots.....I can see it now....
Peace MP

S

Seismic

Hellyeah Seismic...The non-spears are colorful, but I'll put my $ on one of the spears being the keeper from this run...I began flushing them early, and they were not mature enough when forced into flowering....Cannot wait to see what I can do with her from clone, knowing how she likes to eat...I hope (if she smokes proper) to pull off a SOG with her at some point, flowering the minute she roots.....I can see it now....
Peace MP

For sure, you can call it a SOS (Sea of Spears)!:joint:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So...I woke up to the AK x SourD looking like this..

The two main tops (which were tied together) snapped over from the weight of them...they could have gone another week, but they are flushed, so I took out the shears...Here are a few shots of the two tops.

Smells like AK. Definately packs on the pounds like AK also.
Should yeild well for a plant that was flowered at 10''....We'll see.

Here are some gals getting ready for outside....and a shot of the MH that mothered my crosses.

Hope everyone is enjoying this rainy day....
MP

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn MP!!! Always impressive shit in here..good on ya! Cant wait to see that Cehmxmoon shit go....f.u.c.k.i.n.g sounds delectable!
ggod vibes

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
WT- Just trying to keep up with y'all =)...The ChemDxBlueMoonshine are topped/cloned....they'll be put into flower in about a week or 2 I presume. Glad yer as excited as I am...
MP

P

Peat

Hey MP,

Looking real good in here! :headbange

There's a cool spell coming...But, don't blink. You might miss it! :D

My A/C's blowin like it's already April...

:chin:

It's already April???:abduct:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Peat- Whattttup? It's April and I'm keeping my spot under 85 degrees, so all is well FOR NOW. =) I should have time to finish what I got going now, but I'll have that AC in for the next run for sure...Thanks for stopping in broskie..