What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MeltingPOT's EDEN.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Couple pics. Some of them are leaning pretty good. The two headed monster on the right is hilarious, looks like it could flower for EVER. I hope they get going honestly, I need space. Most of these gals are at 68days.

I have said this before, but I need a 60 day finisher that smokes kind.
Someone lead to in the right direction.
MP

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
It looks like it's going to be some hgh flying sativa bud MP.. I hope you find them worth the extra flower times..

You have some real sweet genetics in the line up for 09 though.. I know I'd be looking forward to cracking them too LOL..

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good vibes back atcha WT.

Mr. Post, what's up brother. There is a small part of me hoping that they smoke like shit, so I don't have another 90+ day keeper on my hands. We'll see. I don't like having my (limited) veg area so stuffy, lots of cutting plants back and keeping plants rootbound to save space. Thanks for stopping by bro.

Here are a few shots from today. There are 4 MakoHazex(SDxChemDD).
2 grow hazy and 2 grow Sour/Chemmy.
Haze Pheno#1(my fave).....Haze Pheno#1..............Haze Pheno #2

Sour/Chem Pheno #1.....Sour/Chem Pheno #1.......Sour/Chem Pheno #2

Sour/Chem Pheno #2......Crowded lil' veg. space.

All of these labels are by growth pattern ONLY...For all I know one of the "Haze phenos" will smoke sour...And one of the "Sour/Chem" phenos could smoke hazy (which is what I am hoping for)...Will let y'all know.
I gotta go find a way to support these piggies. PEACE
MP

U

UBER21

Sauce anyone.....lol they look nice bro are they phenos ur considering keeping MP....

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sauce Haze anyone? =) Really depends on how they schmoke out UB21...I am really into the haze #1 pheno...She is HUGE, and looks/smells promising. If not I'll crack more beans...in like 2012, when I have time and space lol...PEACE.

U

UBER21

Hahahaha I hear ya brother........looks splendid needless to say...... :)

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lovely as always brother! Really dig your work MP. K+ maing! That Mako looks 10000 times better in person i bet. I know none of my pics look good when I see em on here. Im like...damn, they look ALOT better in person....
good vibes

merrblah

awesome plants. I'm glad i ventured over to your thread. how tall are those haze phenos compared to the rest? don't let the 90+ days keep you from keeping a plant. Sativas have a special way of paying back all of that hard work and patience. take it easy.

-merrrrr

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah WT I'm feeling the same way. I don't know how to work a camera, that doesn't help the matter any.
Merrblah- Thanks my friend. The taller ones are close to 5ft tall, bucket included .10"-12" higher than the Sour styled tops. Flowered from seed at about a foot tall. Crazy watching them form tops. If I find something I cannot go without, I'll keep it no matter how long it takes to finish.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Few shots taken this morning.
MHx(SDxChemDD)

MHx(SDxChemDD).............White Widow.

Pretty boring at this point over here...just waiting for some of these gals to swell...I'm ready to start something new. I just wanna jar these bitches so I can bang out another seed run, find some Mamas and CHILL till the weather gets cold again. I need a low-maintenence summer. Maybe a (finally) dedicated MH run when the temps soar, we'll test her limits and run her properly. I'm babbling like a brook...Happy spring hope all is well.
MP

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pretty boring at this point over here...just waiting for some of these gals to swell...
Aww, you poor boy! Having to look @ those everyday! :biglaugh: I know what you mean tho, looking forward to another strain. I'm down to running cuts now, I pretty much know what the results are going to be. ~yawn~
It kills me the cash croppers growing out the same cut for yrs on end! Would drive me crazy! (sorry, hobby grower rant :redface: )

Maybe a (finally) dedicated MH run when the temps soar, we'll test her limits and run her properly.
Well, you KNOW I'm ready for that! :lurk:

Enjoy 'em while you got 'em! Peace, HL

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Gratephul..Swampy..:smoke:

I know, I know HL...I now realize how that sounded...BOO HOOO!
I get bored easily, so these gals are driving me crazy with their long flowering times...

Transplant the seedlings tonight, clone/top them in another 10 days er so...7-14 for roots and hopefully these sativas are done by then. Wouldn't mind throwing the CDxBM and the OGBx in flower before May...We'll see.

MP

D0MiN0

Yeah, sativas can be boring to wait sometimes, but the first toke makes it up for me..

looking great, MP!
:wave:

C

cellardweller

ya know, I think if it was the right strain, I wouldnt have a problem growing it for years and perfecting it..
..but I dunno..

:wave: Hi MeLtY!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whatup Domino! Hopefully the first toke does it for me.

CD, Whats up brother. At some point I'll have a 2-4 strain rotation....I'm just looking REAL hard for that 2-4 :canabis:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope all is well for everyone. Found this pig on page 5...time for an update.
All 4 shots are of MH x (SDxChemDD)
First two pics are of the Haze pheno(s), last two pics are from my favorite of the non-haze phenos....Pretty wild outcome from this pollenchuck. =)

OGbx and ChemDxBlueM look really good, and they have begun eating like pigs. We'll have em cloned soon enough, and flowering a couple weeks after that....Peace, and everyone enjoy their start to spring.
MP

Latest posts

Latest posts