What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blatent election fraud thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The curious part to me is the 5 million nationwide "Biden only" votes.
Thats never happened before no down ballot votes at all ?
That's being looked at and at best it's very highly suspicious at worst blant fraud.
we will see what happens, see just how deep the swamp is.
The discouraging part is 90% of you guy's encourage it still clinging to the childhood fantasy of a 2 party system.There is a ruling class then theres us.
Trump is republican in name only , he fought for us, he might have overestimated the amount of people that want our government back this forum is proff positive that the general population is at peak stupidity.The general population of people under 45 need to be told what to think and how to act.
Social media played no small part in the murder of independent thought.
It's a sad day when you realize the American Dream is a fairy tale.
I believe there was blant wide spread voter fraud.Let's see how many people really care .

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The curious part to me is the 5 million nationwide "Biden only" votes.
Thats never happened before no down ballot votes at all ?
That's being looked at and at best it's very highly suspicious at worst blant fraud.
we will see what happens, see just how deep the swamp is.
The discouraging part is 90% of you guy's encourage it still clinging to the childhood fantasy of a 2 party system.There is a ruling class then theres us.
Trump is republican in name only , he fought for us, he might have overestimated the amount of people that want our government back this forum is proff positive that the general population is at peak stupidity.The general population of people under 45 need to be told what to think and how to act.
Social media played no small part in the murder of independent thought.
It's a sad day when you realize the American Dream is a fairy tale.
I believe there was blant wide spread voter fraud.Let's see how many people really care .

You can believe what you want, GWB. However, THERE WAS NO "BLATANT"FRAUD! There was a Trumpette that tried to have deceased mother's vote counted....was that you,Geo?

Yes! Biden won by 5 MILLION votes. There's run offs in 2 or more states for Rep/Senate. How does THAT happen if voter fraud. Give it a break!

Headline in USA Today: Sore loser Donald Trump claims he was cheated out of reelection. Where's the proof?

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's funny how many people run around like parrots squawking the drivel puked out by politicians.

Bunch of brainless sheep. The whole lot of you.

I thought we were the subset of society that didn't follow the government's laws or rules or regulations. The thumb of the man...right?

Mercy, how lost so many of you are, letting your life hang in the balance based on the words spewed out of Babylon.

dank.Frank

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/Imaginary...MDweP4HX_Z11fWvxDdWcVuokQbLYu_vVpujYwI4M6ZIOI

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Propaganda in action;

Republican Talking Heads - announce repetitively that the election was stolen - paid shills like Carlson, Dobbs, Hannity et al
After a few days these same talking heads start saying the polls show that 70% of Republicans think the election was stolen.
Cyclical;

This is how it's done kids.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran

more like "let's see if anyone can come up with substsntial evidence"

(also, i wonder if we found ALL the fraud/ tampering... which candidate woud have more in their name... too bad we may never know)

if there was legitimate fraud substantial enough to sway the election (or even enough to dwarf the margin of error), i would like to see evidence for it.

until then, i put it in the same pocket with claims of gods and purple polkadot pegasi...

i don't accept your (currently dubious) claim, please come back with proof.

It's funny how many people run around like parrots squawking the drivel puked out by politicians.

Bunch of brainless sheep. The whole lot of you.

I thought we were the subset of society that didn't follow the government's laws or rules or regulations. The thumb of the man...right?

Mercy, how lost so many of you are, letting your life hang in the balance based on the words spewed out of Babylon.

dank.Frank
74 words and didn't say a damn thing.

what was your point, and at whom was it directed?

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
If you have a problem with representative self-government, and the electoral process we use to achieve and enable it, let me suggest you’re not “an American”, and maybe belong somewhere else.

not that i disagree with the spirit of your comment, but i would like to point out that our country was built on a history of civil disobedience, and protest was (rightly so) enshrined in our very first amendment to the constitution. having a problem with the system is a very american thing, indeed.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Too funny the bearded one saying lose gracefully. He and the other mental giants here crying for four years about Trump.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
there's a difference between calling the president out on his bullshit and the (soon to be ex) president himself refusing to accept his obvious defeat.

nice try with that one, you and boogie get a c+ for effort.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hillary still calls her defeat fraudulent with the Russians helping Trump cheat. Lost on you mental giants. You get a standard failing grade like always.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
picture.php

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
Hillary still calls her defeat fraudulent with the Russians helping Trump cheat. Lost on you mental giants. You get a standard failing grade like always.
did i persnally ever say i was in love with hillary? it always seems to be conservatives that bring her up...

failing grade? what grade do you get for trying this strawman/ appeal to hypocrisy fallacy double special?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I never said u love Hillary, is that not a straw man there deep thinker? You guys really think you are smart, let me tell you, your are half right hehe. Half wit hehe. I really crack myself up!!!

If you were not idiots pretending to be smart this would go so much better. Lose the smarty stuff for your own sake. Red herrings, logical fallicies, straw men, hahahahaha. You guys are amusing though.

Let Trump try to get to some truth here and when it fails as I think it will, he will step down I am sure. There was fraud as the dems always do but proving it changed the election will be really hard to prove.

h.h.

Veteran
I never said u love Hillary, is that not a straw man there deep thinker? You guys really think you are smart, let me tell you, your are half right hehe. Half wit hehe. I really crack myself up!!!

If you were not idiots pretending to be smart this would go so much better. Lose the smarty stuff for your own sake. Red herrings, logical fallicies, straw men, hahahahaha. You guys are amusing though.

Let Trump try to get to some truth here and when it fails as I think it will, he will step down I am sure. There was fraud as the dems always do but proving it changed the election will be really hard to prove.

You sound smart.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing

In the mean time, lock out Biden from any security briefing, set every important department on fire, destroy the DoD, and dismantle the State Department. Do everything you can to make the next administration fail. Then you can tell every one "look how badly Biden is doing."

You don't sound so smart to me.

Trump should be forcefully removed from office NOW. Let Pence handle the turnover and pardons.

h.h.

Veteran
In the mean time, lock out Biden from any security briefing, set every important department on fire, destroy the DoD, and dismantle the State Department. Do everything you can to make the next administration fail. Then you can tell every one "look how badly Biden is doing."

You don't sound so smart to me.

Trump should be forcefully removed from office NOW. Let Pence handle the turnover and pardons.

Trump has held a facade over the economy for the last 4 years. It’s all been propped up with huge deficits. He’s lucky to loose. Now Biden will shoulder the fallout.

Sunshineinabag

I pretty much totally agree with you. And realize on some days I contribute to the problem

But. If you pay attention. Most of us support neither party and we're just being anxious about ousting the closest thing to a dictator our country has experienced.

Hopefully now we can begin on a path towards freedom from the tyranny of both parties representative of cooperate America.

Idk that I'd call them brainless sheep.....just not well informed

Status
Not open for further replies.