What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Small grow in 4'x4' tent using Mars hydro ts2000 led light

TexanTerps

Defoliate for airflow, sooner than later. Once buds begin growing, the ones lower on plant will not receive as much light and will be airy. Ive seen people strip the bottom half of plant bare.

Also, try some supercropping/training to even out the canopy.
Looking good!

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
Same plants 36 days before

picture.php

Padelgado2020

Sorry for the delays in updates, I have been very busy as of late. I am on day 19 of flowering. Watering schedule is approximately 4 gallons of water every 3 days. I am still using the KISS method of nutrient delivery. I did trim some of the lower branches on the plants about a week ago. I will not do any more pruning as I do not want to inadvertently cause some stress to the plants. We can see some buds forming from the attached photos. I believe they are looking pretty good so far.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes, Looks good, i run congested canopies like that all the time with no problems... as long as you have good ventilation (air circulation and extraction) there shouldn't be a problem.

VG

Padelgado2020

Does anyone have a link or any recommendations for a fan that can be clipped or mounted inside a tent? I am looking to get some fans that I can mount on the tent poles as opposed to the fans I have on the floor of the tent now. Thanks in advance

Fitzera

Does anyone have a link or any recommendations for a fan that can be clipped or mounted inside a tent? I am looking to get some fans that I can mount on the tent poles as opposed to the fans I have on the floor of the tent now. Thanks in advance

I picked up a wire shelf from a hardware store and just zip tie it securely to a vertical/top pole. I mount my fan to that and its worked perfectly and freed up so much floor space

Edit: to make it more clear...I dont mount it as a shelf but have it flat against the tent wall acting like a grill I can mount things to.

Last edited:

Padelgado2020

No, not harvested yet. Two more weeks to go, as the strains I have are listed as 10 weeks of flowering. I have a usb microscope that I will be using to examine the trichomes soon so I can harvest at the correct time. I do think I will be ordering the 2 lights instead of the one I have now as it will give me more coverage throughout the tent. What would be your recommendation for a 4x4 tent? Thanks in advance.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
very big strains. Nice work!! :yay: How many grams you got from this grow?

For the 4x4ft tent, TS3000 is the best option. You can buy from our website directly: https://bit.ly/30DesD0 Coupon code"ICMAG" can help you save some money there. :biggrin: