What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the dark little island

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they dont even want to challenge them because that causes even more dissonance..

I'll have a challenge with you then

( here's you.. in a nutshell.. not exactly, but mostly .. )

-rule #1. god / king / universe .... does nothing to stop these bad people

-rule #2. bitching about something, isn't doing something about it..

-rule #3. whining doesn't change a thing

-rule #4. making excuses... once again doesn't change a thing, well in the truest sense it actually makes it worse, because then you don't have to do something about it, because you made a supposed reason why it won't work

-rule #4.2. the only thing limiting what you want to achieve is limited by the excuse you make, on why you can't do it

-rule #5. negativity creates more negativity.. ( like attracts like )

-rule#6. you can't think everything is dark and bad, because it will be then.

-rule #6.2. thought turns into creation.. ( being master is thought, slave is creation )

-rule#7. living in fear / worry / anxiety / stress will only hinder

( here's where you need to get to )

-rule# 1. you have the ability to change things, god / universe does not need to then if you can

-rule#2. I will do something toward the change I want to see

-rule #3. instead of wasting energy on things that will not get me to where I want, I will employ positive methods for a change

-rule#4. I will not make excuses

-rule #4.2. I will make a plan toward my end goal

-rule#5. I will be positive.

-rule #6. "everyday in every way things get better and better"

-rule#6.2. I will think on what I would like the future to be

-rule#7. I will be calm / confident / receptive

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Book of Genesis.

hmm im not sure i know alot of his followers have spoken about this. but he said himself that these were reptilian aliens from another dimension which have had breeding projects with humans two or three times in human history.

tbh i dont think he really has any clear views on what he thinks anyway

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
First, everything is exactly the way it should be, because that is the way it IS. This includes everything that has happened in the past, is happening now, and possibly will happen in the future. I say possibly, because maybe the future won't arrive, because someone will walk by the computer, trip over the chord, turning it off, shutting down this whole virtual reality circus.

Second, we don't really know what life IS, what existence IS, or what anything IS for that matter. We just have a bunch of invented concepts we all believe and assume.

All we can do is observe the moment to moment experience in our lives and laugh at the absurdity of it all!

:tiphat:

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
First, everything is exactly the way it should be, because that is the way it IS. This includes everything that has happened in the past, is happening now, and possibly will happen in the future. I say possibly, because maybe the future won't arrive, because someone will walk by the computer, trip over the chord, turning it off, shutting down this whole virtual reality circus.

Second, we don't really know what life IS, what existence IS, or what anything IS for that matter. We just have a bunch of invented concepts we all believe and assume.

All we can do is observe the moment to moment experience in our lives and laugh at the absurdity of it all!

this reminds me of the little speech jerry spinger does at the end of his show. its only the last sentence which makes sense.

southflorida

Veteran
Think about it folks:

The thoughts based on beliefs and assumptions, that you are thinking every day, on a moment to moment basis, --- where did you get them?

Did you invent them yourself? Or did someone else invent them and you just sort of also started to believe and assume them without ever questioning if they were TRUE?

The fact is that 99.9% of the thoughts, beliefs, and assumptions that we have spinning in our minds, and that we use in order to interpret and give meaning to every perception that we have - are hearsay, "conceptual" inventions passed on to us through cultural programming.

We are programmed like computers, and are living in an experience where our self-mind not only provides us with information about who we ARE, but also provides us with how we should relate to everything that we experience in our perceptions.

What we have is mind serving mind.

This is a totally "closed" system, and it is the reason why the human condition is full of suffering with a little pleasure thrown in here and there, so that you know the difference and know that you are surviving as a false-conceptual-egoic-entity.

There is nothing wrong or bad about this. It is simply the way it IS.

Our interpretations of what we perceive and the meanings that our self-mind creates for these perceptions are what creates the negative or positive emotional charges that we consider good or bad.

Our whole experience is divided into negative and positive charges, where we are living in a charged field, and all of this IS created by the self-mind.

It is a wicked system that has been designed to keep you surviving as the "self" that you believe and assume you ARE.

This survival has some physical aspects obviously, but the majority of our attention is on the SOCIAL survival, since this domain is where the majority of our CONCEPTUAL inventions have been created.

The truth is very sad for the self, that divides everything into a bad or good experience, but for our "being" it is whatever it is.

This is the answer to the question that many ask: WHY IS GOD ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN?

GOD (Consciousness) is allowing it, because it is happening to IT, since Consciousness is all there is.

This is nothing but a virtual reality happening inside of Consciousness.

Very similar to how a War Craft game happens inside a computer, and shows up on your monitor as a "character" trying to survive against circumstances.

...little by little we improve, and evolve. So, this might all simply be a way Consciousness has chosen to evolve, because since it is ONE, it has no other way, it has to create an illusion of duality.

...while in reality, there is nothing but Consciousness being aware AS everything that there IS.

...how it pulls this off is for another post, but it is quite simple actually.

Last edited:
I

Iffy-Caradoc

Do you really sell vowels?
Cool, I'll take two - an A & an I please.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Think about it folks:

The thoughts based on beliefs and assumptions, that you are thinking every day, on a moment to moment basis, --- where did you get them?

Did you invent them yourself? Or did someone else invent them and you just sort of also started to believe and assume them without ever questioning if they were TRUE?

The fact is that 99.9% of the thoughts, beliefs, and assumptions that we have spinning in our minds, and that we use in order to interpret and give meaning to every perception that we have - are hearsay, "conceptual" inventions passed on to us through cultural programming.

We are programmed like computers, and are living in an experience where our self-mind not only provides us with information about who we ARE, but also provides us with how we should relate to everything that we experience in our perceptions.

This is a totally "closed" system, and it is the reason why the human condition is full of suffering with a little pleasure thrown in here and there, so that you know the difference and know that you are surviving as a false-conceptual-egoic-entity.

Our interpretations of what we perceive and the meanings that our self-mind creates for these perceptions are what creates the negative or positive emotional charges that we consider good or bad.

Our whole experience is divided into negative and positive charges, where we are living in a charged field, and all of this IS created by the self-mind.

It is a wicked system that has been designed to keep you surviving as the "self" that you believe and assume you ARE.

This survival has some physical aspects obviously, but the majority of our attention is on the SOCIAL survival, since this domain is where the majority of our CONCEPTUAL inventions have been created.

The truth is very sad for the self, that divides everything into a bad or good experience, but for our "being" it is whatever it is.

This is the answer to the question that many ask: WHY IS GOD ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN?

GOD (Consciousness) is allowing it, because it is happening to IT, since Consciousness is all there is.

Very similar to how a War Craft game happens inside a computer, and shows up on your monitor as a "character" trying to survive against circumstances.

...little by little we improve, and evolve. So, this might all simply be a way Consciousness has chosen to evolve, because since it is ONE, it has no other way, it has to create an illusion of duality.

...while in reality, there is nothing but Consciousness being aware AS everything that there IS.

In the words of Matt Dillahunty and Jeff Dee of the Atheist experience.....
"You're a solipsist ??" Cue them disconnecting the call.....
No judgement from me on Solipsism, but your post made me think of that moment on the you tube video and I had to share. The synchronicity when they both exclaimed was awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78S6L_X2s0k

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Think about it folks:

that post is absolute diarrhea

southflorida

Veteran
In the words of Matt Dillahunty and Jeff Dee of the Atheist experience.....
"You're a solipsist ??" Cue them disconnecting the call.....
No judgement from me on Solipsism, but your post made me think of that moment on the you tube video and I had to share. The synchronicity when they both exclaimed was awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78S6L_X2s0k

great video.

i don't really know what i am.

actually, none of us can actually "know" what or who we are.

we believe and assume a lot, but these are not facts they're concepts.

I have been learning about the human condition for the last 28 years, it is the most interesting topic for me.

Cannabis is a close second :tiphat:

southflorida

Veteran
that post is absolute diarrhea

thanks for your honest opinion....but...

...it is nothing compared to the diarrhea spinning in our minds as a snowball of beliefs, assumptions, convictions, opinions, etc. that have been programmed into us by our cultures/communities...

...and what IF this is closer to the truth (believe me it is) than what you currently believe and assume about existence?

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
thanks for your honest opinion....but...

...it is nothing compared to the diarrhea spinning in our minds as a snowball of beliefs, assumptions, convictions, opinions, etc. that have been programmed into us by our cultures/communities...

...and what IF this is closer to the truth (believe me it is) than what you currently believe and assume about existence?

tbh the reason it is diarrhea is because you think you have said something really wonderful and profound but your actually just being pretentious.

i mean wtf are you chatting about?

southflorida

Veteran
tbh the reason it is diarrhea is because you think you have said something really wonderful and profound but your actually just being pretentious.

i mean wtf are you chatting about?

u r a nervous type aren't you?

obviously...u...can't know what I think...it is your assumption

...just as your assumption about me being pretentious

...what you are seeing and writing about me is most likely a reflection of your character

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
u r a nervous type aren't you?

obviously...u...can't know what I think...it is your assumption

...just as your assumption about me being pretentious

...what you are seeing and writing about me is most likely a reflection of your character

am i the nervous type? hmm im about 16 stone 6ft and have lifted weights for about ten years. nervous no...

its not an assumption its a pretty reasonable conclusion from your posts.

that is a reflection of my character?? no i wouldnt clog up a thread with so much nonsense. everyone likes a bit philosophy now and again and putting the world to rights. but you literally talk shit.:moon:

seems other people agree with me too.

southflorida

Veteran
am i the nervous type? hmm im about 16 stone 6ft and have lifted weights for about ten years. nervous no...

writing these kinds of descriptions about how much you weigh and lifting weights points toward you being nervous about something.

...I mean why would you write how much you weigh and that you lift weights in a private online forum, in a thread not about a human being's size and about weight-lifting for ten years?

If we were talking in a physical surrounding...maybe your size could matter, but I doubt it. At least not for me.

Your nervousness comes through the way you write. It's as if you have something to prove and to defend.

its not an assumption its a pretty reasonable conclusion from your posts.

a conclusion is NOT an assumption? Do you know what a conclusion IS?

that is a reflection of my character?? no i wouldnt clog up a thread with so much nonsense.

you are clogging it up with it already writing this to me.

everyone likes a bit philosophy now and again and putting the world to rights. but you literally talk shit.:moon:

another assumption? The assumption that I'm talking shit is based on what? On you knowing how to talk NOT-SHIT? :)

Who died and made you KING of icmag?

Who gave you the rights to come in here and say who is talking shit and who is not talking shit?

seems other people agree with me too.

in this life you can't make everyone happy.

The best I can suggest is for you just to ignore my posts if they irritate you.

But, this thread has a philosophical angle anyway, so philosophy is in-sync with what is written here...and on topic as far as I'm concerned.

btw...the tone you're using in most of your posts (and not just in this thread...btw) will cause a problem in a forum like this because most folks are chilling out here, and don't appreciate anyone attacking them in any way.

...remember you are not KING of icmag...this is a public forum with a massive amounts of members with different viewpoints.

I know it's hard to notice your self and your tone, but I'm telling you, from the side it's as if you are nervous and have a desire to prove something in here.

Latest posts

Latest posts