What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BREAKING Ebola-Like Virus Which Causes Massive Bleeding Found to lapaz south America

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Chapare virus Explained: All about the rare Ebola-like virus that can spread from human to human
What is the Chapare virus? What have CDC researchers discovered about the virus? How is the Chapare hemorrhagic fever treated? What is the threat posed by the Chapare virus?

?A rare Ebola-like illness that is believed to have first originated in rural Bolivia in 2004 can spread through human-to-human transmission, researchers from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have discovered.

The biggest outbreak of the ‘Chapare virus’ was reported in 2019, when three healthcare workers contracted the illness from two patients in the Bolivian capital of La Paz. Two of the medical professionals and one patient later died. Prior to that, a single confirmed case of the disease and a small cluster were documented in the Chapare region over a decade ago.

https://indianexpress.com/article/explained/explained-all-about-the-rare-ebola-like-chapare-virus-that-can-spread-from-human-to-human-7055914/

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Giant asteroid direct hit would be preferred. Especially if it was one of the ones made of precious metals that they want to mine.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Oh yes, always wonder how the earths crust ringing like a bell would sound like. Then say say good bye to your loved ones, light ur joint and wait for the shock wave, fire storm or the molten stone rain to kill u.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'll have the Murder Hornets please.

- at your service -

picture.php

- Chapare haemorrhagic fever sounds lethal - do we have incoming?

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Time to spend time at the race track :D

During the black death (bubonic plague), the only people who never got sick were stable hands. You got the plague by getting bit by a flea carried by rats. Apparently, the fleas were repelled by the smell of horses (probably the urine).

But we're out of luck this time because the freaking thing is spread PERSON to PERSON!

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Must be nice, having Jack Dorsey filter out all the things you don't need to know. Safe, like a nice warm blanket.

He censors you with compassion
Like a benevolent savior.
He know's what's best for you cause he's better than you
Just ask him he'll tell ya

Last edited:

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
getting updates from twitter is nice, but how do we know it's real news?

fixed drug eruption is a real thing and has happened to what? 2 people from influenza vaccine?

for all we know, that is a picture of someone's heel from some completely unrelated thing, and they just slapped a "covid vaccine side effects" sticker on it to scare us. maybe it's real, but how do we know? i couldn't find anything on a cursory google search.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
getting updates from twitter is nice, but how do we know it's real news?

fixed drug eruption is a real thing and has happened to what? 2 people from influenza vaccine?

for all we know, that is a picture of someone's heel from some completely unrelated thing, and they just slapped a "covid vaccine side effects" sticker on it to scare us. maybe it's real, but how do we know? i couldn't find anything on a cursory google search.

If it sounds super stupid, I can't believe this is real, infuriating, mind boggling why would you do that, or anything else that boils your blood, it's 100% fake not true bullshit.

Still, my bird brain brother swallows that shit hook line and sinker every time. I told him if he sends me one more picture of the woman on mars, I'd kick him in the nuts.

Sheesh.

Normal daily news is like waking up, getting out of bed, and putting one foot in front of the other. Other than the extremely rare event like a huge asteroid hitting the planet, or a perl harbor type thing, it's all BS. As humans, we lead a pretty boring existence. I perk it up by growing lots of gorilla plants
Lol

Latest posts

Latest posts