What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

L

LolaGal

Yup, double up would be the way to go!

It had me fooled. The styrofoam is one inch thick and is coated with a non-transparent plastic wrap. It came in 4 x 8 sheet, so I had it cut to fit and was EZ to put up! Instant partition. The light could be fixed with mylar or something I guess. Experimental advice loved here by me! Keep it comin! I don't really want to drive 60 miles round trip to get more walls again today! Bad knee here. Too much wild livin'....haha

madrecinco

Veteran
Howdy Mrs. B!

M5- Sounds like an exciting life you've had so far! Married at 15! I don't think I'd even seen a pee-pee yet at 15....haha You are a Bad Girl.

Hey, does anybody think I'm crazy? I put up some new walls yesterday. I made them out of styrofoam. The styrofoam is translucent. Do ya'll think painting it white will do the trick? Finally got the bloom room I need.

That was the first pee-pee I saw and it was quite scary,,,te he.

But my 5 kids were born outta that dyfunctional relationship..43 years of a Nam vet and a stoner idealist.....

Those were the days and wish I knew then the things I know now

BUT it was one hell of a ride...

But Iam new to growing and so far only 2 plants but they were fantastic smoke....better thanthe $40 quarters around here I buy lately.

But I think flat white is recommended and used white cheap flat sheets around mine. At night I get a lot of light reflection off of the pool. Confuses the plants. The south facing lanau is wall to wall windows facing south with the warm FL sunshine only. Natural light. But lots of activity around the pool but I am on third floor. housing situation will change in three years though.:woohoo:

L

LolaGal

Well Girls, hate to leave good company, but I better go straighten out the walls of my new Lunar-Tarium (bloom room) LOL.

See ya'll later.

Hello Everyone! I'm back, My computer died, and I mean like dead, not even a beep. My Gramma realized what I was growing and ripped all but two out that she missed next to the marigolds. I didn't talk to her for a day... but we're cool, she loves me and I know she's just looking out for me.

I received a NORML letter about PA legislation which I'm excited about. I have it posted in the thread I started, you can find it in my posts. I know I'm getting my hopes up about it but I don't care. I don't want to have to watch my back just to take my medicine, it's really getting to me.

How is everyone out there doing?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good to have ya back smile! yea our loved ones dont always do the right thing but they have good intentions anyway. Shes just trying to keep you safe Im sure. Good luck with all you do :)

ROJO145

Veteran
I see things are back to normal around here gals,hopefully things will pick back up in about a month.:sasmokin:

I'm stressed, but that's just desserts spelled backwards... Well I guess it fits, smoke for the stress and for the munchies... desserts!

madrecinco

Veteran
Hey Bad Girls.....I just thought of a Bad Girl Quote and wonder if you other Bad Girl's know some. We "MUST" educate men ya know????

But my first is "Good girls go to Heaven, but BAD GIRLS go every where!"

I am going to look for others later....after the Jakinator takes a nap. Impossible to be online when he is loose.

BUT smile-master.....I just advised a newly wed here that a book in the 80's I read
"Men Are Just Desserts" by Dr. Sonia Friedman and it inspired me to go back to school back then.....and find my own self......but her advise was that MEN ARE NOT THE MAIN COURSE.....just the dessert of our lives. But I DO like dessert bein' a stoner.....with frequent munchies like you....and do like men as an "accessory"....te he .....just kidding male lurkers....you guys have been using us for "Arm Candy" for many years,,,,,,LOL.

But we must remember that dessert is stressed spelled backwards.

Where is our word expert Paz today???

L

LolaGal

Fire one up M5! I'm fixing to do the same!

I got my walls up to my bloom room last night. Had to paint and then use Mylar as well. Added bonus: This morning I have a pair of yellow shafted woodpeckers hanging out in the yard! I think they are going to breed in a house I have put up. Cool.

madrecinco

Veteran
I am fired up already and watching Mike and Juliette on Fox.....I don't like them as well as Kelly and Regis and on that show today a viewer emailed Regis about working with Bad Girl Kelly Ripa.....who indeed is a Bad Girl with cutting edge humor daily to get me laughing.

I am a big fan of her and Regis. You are soooo lucky living in the country while I live in the most densly populated county in Florida. My son just got a good deal on a condotel over on Daytona Beach and he said I can use it when he is not renting it out to tourists short term eg... Biker Week....Spring Break and the car races there.

But I actually like Fl west coast more than the east coast here. Gulf of Mexico versus the Atlantic. Less chance of tsunami.....te he...

But I am going to change housing in the future with growing in mind and will be following your tips. I have been taking notes for several years now from some of the best growers and my two plants whetted my appetite for growing.

Later dear.....duty calls.....

madrecinco

Veteran
Speaking of birds and I know you were once in this area....I love bird watching here out my door on a canal where Egrets and various birds come to....occasionally I see a Rosacea Spoonbill and it is thrilling....and various turtles and sealife in the brackish water.

We must stop and marvel at the beauty of nature ......

L

LolaGal

I like the west coast of FL better myself. After living in Daytona Beach area, all I can say is tourist trap, seedy, alcohol soaked. For some reason these are the adjectives that come to mind when I think of Daytona!

I had a Roseate Spoonbill show up here at the Mason-Dixon line once after a big storm blew through. It was so cool.

I'm not moving back to Florida till they fix the bug problems and dig some roadside ditches....lol

puff puff...Mrs. B? You puffing with us this morning? I know you're out there moderating.

L

LolaGal

I see your Janis Joplin tag in your signature. I saw or read somewhere that the heroin she OD'd on was tested at like 97% pure herion! I was told it's usually in the 7% pure range on the streets, but not sure....

Anyways, it's rumoured Janis was "put down" with super Heroin to get rid of her.

Went to a yard sale and got a box of vinyl records. Original Big Brother and the Holding Company albums, Janis albums, all in good condition with original album covers!! I'm not a fan of JJoplin, myself. She's OK. I even got one of the Supremes double album and inside it has a color print of the Supremes... I love yard sale bargains! Now to find some collector who loves 60's albums!

I used to sell my finds on Ebay, but it is a big pain in the butt!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im here...in between cleaning and stuff hehe
Have some abusive Im puffin on....kicks my bootay!! lol
Have a great weekend my fellows baddies!!

madrecinco

Veteran
I see your Janis Joplin tag in your signature. I saw or read somewhere that the heroin she OD'd on was tested at like 97% pure herion! I was told it's usually in the 7% pure range on the streets, but not sure....

Anyways, it's rumoured Janis was "put down" with super Heroin to get rid of her.

Went to a yard sale and got a box of vinyl records. Original Big Brother and the Holding Company albums, Janis albums, all in good condition with original album covers!! I'm not a fan of JJoplin, myself. She's OK. I even got one of the Supremes double album and inside it has a color print of the Supremes... I love yard sale bargains! Now to find some collector who loves 60's albums!

I used to sell my finds on Ebay, but it is a big pain in the butt!

Yes I love yard sales and estate sales here and all these old ppl die and their northern relatives sell it here....I collect 50's things myself and am doing my condo retro..Yard Sale Decorating......te he.....Classy Dame I am.....but I am on retirement income these days.........educated but still a non-racist
non-sexist Redneck Girl.......

Who needs Macy's????

But yes Daytona is pure tourist and the condotel is being bought just as an investment of my son as prices are rock bottom currently.....I am trying to talk him into investing in Belize but he says they are kidnapping and killin' Americans down there and the cartel drug wars goin' on...SOOO Hell no mom!

So he might buy property in the Caymen Islands soon. I hope....but St Pete is not as touristy as Daytona and more old retirees from EVERYWHERE.......

Jack Keroek[sp]....said people come here on their honeymoon and to die....

I AM OUT OF MY cultural norm here....te he...

But my kids and grandkids are here and I am hostage to my heart....my new mans kis and grandkids are here also.

We hope to just stay here as a base soon and travel....till we croak.

He don't totally retire till Sept....
but St Pete is a pretty town and not many gated communities in the area I am in. Beautiful plants...trees ...and flowers and between Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. Charming place indeed.

Mostly Canucks...Europeans...and northerners here.
They think if you have a twang you ain't too bright,....te he...:wallbash:

But I am a BIG fan of Janis and met her in Austin at Threadgills before she became famous out west when I was a teen out of control and livin' with my older sister....and I admired her stance on fighten' our cultural norms for women in the South and was inspired. Etta James was her hero and so was new British singer "Adele" was inspired by Etta also.

I am a big Adele fan these days. But yes the heroin was too pure and Janis was a tortured soul and there was much disaproval of her lifestyle by people in Port Arthur just as people thought I was a whacko girl back in the sixties. It was controversial to have a lesbian lover especially a black lesbian lover in those days in Texas....
So Janis shocked many....but she bounced between girls and guys as she was confused about her sexuality....and was engaged to a guy in the end when she OD'd and I hope it was an accident as she really was a tortured soul in true life. All she wanted was to be loved and excepted. And she was not until recent history in Port Arthur.

And I have often wondered whether she was killed by the government.....I don't trust my government since I found out that our feminist leader Gloria Stienam was working for the CIA to disrupt it...

"Busted flat in Baton Rouge
headin' for a train...and Im feelin' just as faded as my jeans...
Bobby thumbed a diesel down...."

OHHH gotta go that is makin' me cry and don't wanna upset the baby....Later Bad Girls!!

L

LolaGal

The theory I heard was the govt. whacked her with the good heroin because she was so popular with the youth. I heard they wanted her silenced!!!!

Anyway, that's what it said on this TV documentary...LOL.

Need any Janis Joplin original 33 1/3 LPs? I even have some Big Brother and the Holding Co. Let's trade.... what ya got? (It's grade school again..lol)

madrecinco

Veteran
The theory I heard was the govt. whacked her with the good heroin because she was so popular with the youth. I heard they wanted her silenced!!!!

Anyway, that's what it said on this TV documentary...LOL.

Need any Janis Joplin original 33 1/3 LPs? I even have some Big Brother and the Holding Co. Let's trade.... what ya got? (It's grade school again..lol)

My sweetie does INDEED have a record player as he is a pack rat and can't let go of it....as well as his outdated VCR and old videos.....I finally surrendered the dining room to be his office area. We don't eat there any but eat in the kitchen or in front of TV...lazy retirees we are.

But we just got back from estate sale treasure shopping this morning and I found a pair of Damascene earings crafted in Toledo Spain and vintage jewelry is my passion and I have quite a collection of vintage cameos now and damascene jewelry.
Plus a silver fondue retro thingy that caught my eye. But my condo was built in the 70's and my son got it for a steal when the market crashed and bought it for me to keep me to be close to granny nanny for him while he works and plays.... I am redecorating it as and it WAS is a blast from the past....Avocado green carpet and avocado appliances had to be replaced. But it is getting slowly rededcorated to my own weird taste. But I AM BEIN' GREEN in my flooring and paint so my carbon footprint reduces....te he

But free rent ain't a bad thing....but I earn it ......
But what do you need as I can surely find it here as old people are dying daily here buyers paradise here at estate sales and I found an original Chihuly glass "witches ball" that is valuble if you know who Chihuly the glass artist is.

Well how are the Bad Girls today. i am doin' an all nighter with the 14 month old and my 5 year old granddaughter. The Air Show and partying on the Air Force Base for the parents of them today.....but no kids tomorrow WHOOPIE!!!!!:1help:

Latest posts

Latest posts