What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My jack h harvest vs plat og from club

Hey guys i was just wondering what you thought of this comparison.

Im comparing some 'club' plat og (this strain is everwhere in SD) to my new Jack H harverst.

Im wondering why my buds have much larger resin glands however it seems like there are less of them. The club bud almost looks like a powder and looking at the closeup they have small heads?! I see that alot in buds from clubs, im wondering which you guys prefer?!?

Attachments

• comparison.jpg
    comparison.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 20

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Genetic differences, combined with growing environment differences. Cannabis responds to environmental conditions in specific ways. All of these conditions have a working relationship where, when they're all in balance, cannabis produces extremely high quality flowers, resin and terpenes.

I wrote a book about it you can find on Amazon. Look for my name and the phrase "Trichome Dense." :)

kro-magnon

Veteran
With the close-up it looks like the club bud was sifted for hasch, your bud looks better to me in close-up. But the OP is right genetic and grow conditions are a big influence in resin production.