What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I'm back! With Legend OG Kush!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello my cannabis brothers and sisters. It's been a long while since I've posted any pictures of what I'm up to. I felt I should share this with the community, however, so I'm popping in.

This past Spring I went to Northern California with a good buddy, we were in search of a great time and great cannabis genetics. The trip was a major success!

We came back with several really killer clones, I will only name one for now... Legend OG Kush.

As far as I know, the Legend is THE original OG Kush that started the OG craze. I may be wrong, but the source of these genetics is a top guy in the industry... I doubt he'd mistake this.

I've been an SFV OG Kush fan and grower for years. I loved that strain very much for it's potency, yield, ease of growth, etc... But I no longer grow SFV! No need! The Legend OG has proven to be everything the SFV is and more. The resin pack is dense and hashy... The yield is awesome (which, based on most accounts it shouldn't be that great), the plant grows almost identically to SFV, with slight variations.

I smoked the Legend for the first time the other night. YES! YES! YES! Very damn good! So good! This is like SFV on steroids, as I hoped it would be.

The buds are strewn all over the place, the weight on these plants is amazing! Nothing but the highest scores right across the board.

Best wishes to y'all,
cc

picture.php

picture.php

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damnit
i thought the bar was already raised to the top notch.
theres more?????

hahahaha

nice to see you posting up the funk
no wheres the rest already :)

aloha

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
holy~moly... finally sumthang other than cookies..... blessedBE...CC, glad U'r posting...

Old Soul

Veteran
Good to see you posting CC, heard great things about his cut, glad to hear it lives up to the hype.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cody2white, currently running without silica... Because I'm using a new grow style where I can water/feed each 3 gallon pot a billion gallons and it drains to waste. So far this system produces awesome product without added silica. Silica will be used again at some point. If I don't try new things, I stop learning... And I am a learning addict! :)

YaaMon

Been after the Legend for awhile now, she definitely appears to live up to praise, you make her look good CC!

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
How's it growing CC. Been meaning to get with you and keep forgetting. Hope all is great your way.
Got some Legends a few weeks from chop here too. Can't believe the way she is stacking the buds on. Much, much more bud than I was expecting. Starting to yellow early\ier than I want it to tho is my only complaint so far.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heya, RR! You've got a real winner in this clone! The resin is very special. The weight of the buds are greatly increased by that extra thick resin content. I've got buds drooping heavily all over my room, just incredible. I'm guessing 6-8 ounces per 3 gallon container. Pure coco coir, fed with Pure Blend Pro only. It's amazing that this clone is accused of being a low-yielding lady. Not true at all... Must be a matter of growing technique. The buds are so heavy that I'm having trouble keeping the garden in good order due to all the drooping and flopping branches loaded down with heavy, unusually resinous flower heads.

I accidentally did not clone my mainstay clone, SFV OG Kush... And I am so lucky because this Legend OG yields just as much as the SFV.

The other two clones I took home from the Triangle were the original Train Wreck clone, and a clone called Berry White. Berry White is The White X Dj Short's Blueberry. The results is a Blueberry with twice the resin. This plant is truly special. The White is a great breeder and breeds true for resin content... Which is a miraculous truth. The Berry White should be known around the world as an elite... And I believe it will be soon, if it gets circulated through the grow community.

The Train Wreck clone is not what I expected. It is a Hazey girl. Haze is a sativa which usually needs strong outdoor light to be all it can be... However, the special thing about this clone is that it is a Hazey girl that happens to thrive in good, indoor conditions. A rare thing indeed. The smell is nearly pure Haze, and every time I jostle the plant, the room smells of Haze. LOVELY! I haven't smoked it yet, but MAN am I looking forward to this one!

I hope your health and family are well.

cc

Rainmaker

Yes CC...The Berry White is a special one. Here in the Heart of Mendo...my crew runs it quite extensively. Top notch all the way. Do you plan on making any hybrids with it?

Latest posts

Latest posts